jiipee95

Idea for Gobblegum system

jiipee95    35

I was thinking what if gobblegums were ranked in 5 different tiers by how useful they are? 1. Being the worst 5. being the best. And you could only choose one gobblegum from each tier but you could replace a higher tier gobblegum with a lower tier gobblegum. It would make the game a bit more challenging and fun :D What do you think?

Awards

I don't think we should have restrictions on gobble gums, it's kind-of off putting. However I did recently make a post about wager matches for earning LD en mass. That could add spin to the game. 

Tattoo247    118

I don't think this would work because even though gobblegums are excellent, they aren't really overpowered. Plus you can only use so many at a time, and other than Perk a Holic I cant say there is a gobble gum I'd consider a high tier.

It's all preference, I love using respin cycles but some people hate them, when in fact that are pretty handy for your early round box spins! Plus if someone uses a firesale gum it's almost like choosing your loadout haha.

But anyway, it feels like a step backwards to limit gobble gum load outs, but then again they took out host migration so lets not act like Treyarch doesn't mind taking a step back every now and then lol.

Koslans    39
On 11-4-2016 at 2:51 AM, Tattoo247 said:

..... but then again they took out host migration so lets not act like Treyarch doesn't mind taking a step back every now and then lol.

But.... it's still there and occasionally working. Only when the host quits, the game ends. 

The gumball system is fine as it is, or was rather? I'm not sure on the fact that you can now buy multiple gums per round. They could balance some of the gums a bit better. I don't want to be nitpicking, but some of them were never used by anyone. 

jiipee95    35
1 hour ago, Koslans said:

But.... it's still there and occasionally working. Only when the host quits, the game ends. 

The gumball system is fine as it is, or was rather? I'm not sure on the fact that you can now buy multiple gums per round. They could balance some of the gums a bit better. I don't want to be nitpicking, but some of them were never used by anyone. 

Yeah some of the gobblegums are garbage and no-one uses those... I kinda would want gobblegum machines to have a chance of being a troll and giving a bad gobblegum, but now you can choose 5 good ones... then again if you paid for LD to get Megagobblegums and suddenly you can't use whatever you want it's not good either.

Awards

2 hours ago, jiipee95 said:

I kinda would want gobblegum machines to have a chance of being a troll and giving a bad gobblegum,

Trust me, when you're on a high round and you want an Alchemical gumball so desperately and the machine keeps giving you a Perkaholic or Killing Time... you wouldn't be very happy :lol: In some instances being able to have 5 gumballs even if they're all generally useful is a curse in itself, if you could just pick 2 for example I'm sure a lot of people would.

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!

jiipee95    35
1 hour ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Trust me, when you're on a high round and you want an Alchemical gumball so desperately and the machine keeps giving you a Perkaholic or Killing Time... you wouldn't be very happy :lol: In some instances being able to have 5 gumballs even if they're all generally useful is a curse in itself, if you could just pick 2 for example I'm sure a lot of people would.

Yeah this is true. Sometimes you want specific gobblegum though other ones would be good too... just like trying to get a certain weapon from random box and ignoring other good weapons :P

Awards