Theory on lack of Map Footage

Ok, so we know that this map has ZERO footage of anything yet, despite it's release in 9 days. And that got me thinking: Why? Why are they keeping everything locked up so tight... Is it something to do with the map? If it were a boss zombie or something we could still have footage of that... If it were something like swimming surely they'd want to advertise that more... 

Then it hit me: What if the zombies.... Don't look like they should. SPECIFICALLY. They have red eyes. 

Orange eyes would raise questions, as would purple eyes. Blue eyes wouldn't make ANY sense, and neither would new colors either. But red eyes means the grand evil is pulling the strings here.  If that's the case it MIGHT explain why Richtofen's blood vials are empty... In fact, that could be their entire purpose: If there is blood in the vial, then they are in the real world, if there isn't, then they are no longer on earth.

Kind-of like a totem from inception. Only instead of dreams, it's all about if you are in hell or not in hell. It would then make some sort of sense as to why richtofen has those blood vials with the blood of the wicked in them...

Of course, they could just be waiting out on us to hype us even more in a few days, which would explain the lack of footage....

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, AlphaSnake said:

I'm hoping that we can finally wield that Katana & that is why we aren't getting the footage.

Fingers crossed.

Regards Alpha.

That is definitely not a reason for no footage. You also commented this after they showed a trailer, so it obviously wasn't the reason.

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I'm still banking on the HIVE being the weapon here. But elemental kattanas sounds cool too! Can't imagine any other weapon that would be as fitting here...

Out of curiosity, how do you think the HIVE could be implemented here? It seems to work well in multiplayer because you deal with fewer people, but in zombies where there's 20+ coming at you, how could it be implemented, do you think?

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

Out of curiosity, how do you think the HIVE could be implemented here? It seems to work well in multiplayer because you deal with fewer people, but in zombies where there's 20+ coming at you, how could it be implemented, do you think?

I think we'd see BIGGER swarms triggered by these things, and furthermore the swarms could potentially last longer, killing more zombies.