Jump to content
Stop Mocking Me0

New idea: Blue drops

Recommended Posts

Alright, so we all know what green drops do, and we know that death-machines, parts, and fuses get picked up by grabbing blue drops. 

Here's my idea

Take an insta-kill and make it a blue drop, then, take that drop to an alter, or machine somewhere on the map and use it, like you would with a tram fuse. When you do, you get that drop. 

Essentially this allows you to use a drop later-on rather then right then. It might be a bit OP, so maybe it should be tied to a perk somehow? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest

I think this idea is on to something. We definitely need a way to have drops that we can use later on. It is a feature Treyarch have been trying to implement, in many ways, since Black Ops II. Such as the Nuketown Shed, the Prison Cells, the Soul Chest, the Beast Doors and now Tram Fuses. I think they should alter drops altogether and make them have tiers. For example:

Green is the ones we know and are for all players.

Blue is solely for a single player and doesn't affect other players.

Red is for Zombies, if they get it then for example, we will lose Ammo from a Red Max Ammo are if there is a Red Instakill, we are all Instakills.

Then maybe, I don't know, a purple tier where it is like some uber special type of Drop, not sure what that would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I think this idea is on to something. We definitely need a way to have drops that we can use later on. It is a feature Treyarch have been trying to implement, in many ways, since Black Ops II. Such as the Nuketown Shed, the Prison Cells, the Soul Chest, the Beast Doors and now Tram Fuses. I think they should alter drops altogether and make them have tiers. For example:

Green is the ones we know and are for all players.

Blue is solely for a single player and doesn't affect other players.

Red is for Zombies, if they get it then for example, we will lose Ammo from a Red Max Ammo are if there is a Red Instakill, we are all Instakills.

Then maybe, I don't know, a purple tier where it is like some uber special type of Drop, not sure what that would be.

Purple drops are used by the urn in der eisendrache and disappear QUICKLY. 

(also yellow drops appear as micro-drops from vulture's aid) 

So I purposed this on reddit as a gobble-gum (Drag and Drop), but the main issue there was that we already have the spawn-in-drops gums. 

So. Let's see it as a perk: 

Drop-Lot: The use of this perk is simple, by holding X on any drop, you save it in your inventory. You can only hold one drop at a time. To use the drop either: 

-Grab a new drop (uses the one in your inventory) 

-Push left on the D pad. 

 

I could see this being a part of an easter egg. Like a special drop spawns in, but it spawns on one side of the map, and you need to activate it on the other. Using this perk, it's easy to accomplish this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
10 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Purple drops are used by the urn in der eisendrache and disappear QUICKLY. 

(also yellow drops appear as micro-drops from vulture's aid) 

So I purposed this on reddit as a gobble-gum (Drag and Drop), but the main issue there was that we already have the spawn-in-drops gums. 

So. Let's see it as a perk: 

Drop-Lot: The use of this perk is simple, by holding X on any drop, you save it in your inventory. You can only hold one drop at a time. To use the drop either: 

-Grab a new drop (uses the one in your inventory) 

-Push left on the D pad. 

 

I could see this being a part of an easter egg. Like a special drop spawns in, but it spawns on one side of the map, and you need to activate it on the other. Using this perk, it's easy to accomplish this. 

Purple drops also appear in Turned, where both Zombies and players can get them. Although these rare drops I have the idea of would probably be best to go quickly. I know nothing about the Demon Gate upgrade, so never knew they were actual drops.

I don't think it should be a perk. I think it should be a Special Item, like the Shovel and Fumigator were, which lets you pick up drops like the Tram Fuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jiipee95    37
On 8.4.2016 at 5:21 PM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Alright, so we all know what green drops do, and we know that death-machines, parts, and fuses get picked up by grabbing blue drops. 

Here's my idea

Take an insta-kill and make it a blue drop, then, take that drop to an alter, or machine somewhere on the map and use it, like you would with a tram fuse. When you do, you get that drop. 

Essentially this allows you to use a drop later-on rather then right then. It might be a bit OP, so maybe it should be tied to a perk somehow? 

If it's tied to perk this is an okay idea, but I just don't want more things that make zombies easier... Also with mega-gobblegums you can spawn different power ups, so... And only power up anyone would ever save with this is max ammo, which I think should be the only one not to be included cause it's pretty over powered... Nuke would also help you out of trouble, but yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×