Sign in to follow this  
Koslans

Guns and attachments.

Koslans    39

So the game has been released for quite a while now and I was wondering what you all think of the gun ranking system. Do you like it for giving a reason to play and rank up? Or do you hate it because it removes all the attachments form the guns once you prestige? 

Do you appreciate the whole mechanic in general or would you rather get the old system back? 

Do you use the same scope and things for every gun or do you change the attachments for different guns to suit different playstyles? 

At first glance I thought I'd like it, but in the end I had more fun Pack-a-Punching three times to get ironsights. At the moment I can't be bothered to check if I have unlocked any stock or fast mags for whichever weapon. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather not spend hours and hours in menu settings. 

Nieno69    126
3 hours ago, Koslans said:

So the game has been released for quite a while now and I was wondering what you all think of the gun ranking system. Do you like it for giving a reason to play and rank up? Or do you hate it because it removes all the attachments form the guns once you prestige? 

Do you appreciate the whole mechanic in general or would you rather get the old system back? 

Do you use the same scope and things for every gun or do you change the attachments for different guns to suit different playstyles? 

At first glance I thought I'd like it, but in the end I had more fun Pack-a-Punching three times to get ironsights. At the moment I can't be bothered to check if I have unlocked any stock or fast mags for whichever weapon. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather not spend hours and hours in menu settings. 

It actually took you 1 min every prestige  - it says it would restart at 0 but you dont loose your attachement or anything on the guns (only in multiplayer it really starts at 0)

Actually its like a "perma perk" speed Cola and double tap...

Its definitely worth it

Awards

Koslans    39

Yeah, I exaggerated it slightly. And sure, anything that aids you in your survive is helpful. I just think that pack-a-punching several times is a more fun way of doing it. 

I never got into the perma-perk thing in the old games, someone explained it briefly and I was not sure if it was worth my time, lol. 

Spider    142
6 hours ago, Koslans said:

I like it, I enjoyed unlocking everything and maxing the guns out.

I would like to see some new guns added to it as some of the guns are poor.

Koslans    39

Extra guns are always appreciated. Even if they would all be added to the box and make it harder to get the thing you want. 

I'm surprised the MP40 isn't in Der Eisendrache as it DOES have the Panzersoldat, haha.

I love the system: 

-It encourages you to use EVERY weapon in the game to get kills. From the bowie to the BRM, it can really mix-up gameplay. 

-Love how you can rank-up weapons and add attachments, things like rapid fire and long-barrel really change the effectiveness of the gun. Likewise, I'd like to see some more attachments. Things like duel-wield, bayonettes, and FMJ. 

-The camos you can add to your guns can be amazing. It's a shame that you can't change the PAP version of these weapons tho....

-The best part? With this system it's possible to add even more weapons into all maps. This is good for the main game, but when custom zombies comes out, you can totally add in any weapon you want and let the player customize it.   

Koslans    39
2 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

-It encourages you to use EVERY weapon in the game to get kills. From the bowie to the BRM, it can really mix-up gameplay. 

I can confirm there are more random players with random guns than before. 

I think Blast Furnace is the main reason though.