Zombie map locations

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Currently, I see the multiverse as the Wheel Spire Theory, like @NaBrZhunter once explained to me. See the multiverse  as some sort of egg, filled with many small dots: Universes/dimensions. In the middle of the multiverse we have a special universe/dimention: Agartha. The space between all those dots in the egg is the Aether. Could the Rift be some sort of line/tunnel connecting each universe with the middle universe, Agartha? I dont know anything about the Rift, but this is how I look to it. Of course, like you said, there is a big possibility that time is different everywhere and that time in some places goes faster then in others.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, tEfugleskremmel said:

@NaBrZHunter @Tac I urge both of you to check out this thread I made 3 years ago between Buried and Origins as I believe the research is done is very relevant to the current trend of the narrative. It's in regards to a book I discovered on the shelves in Buried called the Wheel of Life, which is based on real world spiritual mythology. Please check out the thread and the Wikipedia page on the subject as well, as I kept it short and tried to include the most relevant information at the time. I've actually recently revisited the topic, and so so much more of it has become relevant. Ties to the Aether, death, rebirth, power etc.

Same! Will look at this over lunch.