Koslans

Slowed down after getting hit.

Koslans    39

I honestly miss it. I never thought it was a good idea to remove the mechanic in the first place. 

Getting three hits and still living is also weird. Except they come from flying bugs on Shadows, these hit you anyway or something. 

Should they go back to their old damage models?

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................No. :neutral: The slowing-after-being-hit was complained about relentlessly. A lot of people hated it. I'm glad they patched it. 

Koslans    39

Who complained? Youtubers?

I hope they didn't patch it for the old games to be honest. 

It doesn't make sense to be hurt and not noticing it or something. I think.

Actually I think it was everyone on reddit. And here too I think. It wasn't a very popular feature. But if we're discussing things that don't make sense we could spend half an hour on shadows of evil's opening alone. 

Literally almost the entire community didn't really like the feature. In the higher rounds it was an Antifun mechanic that could insta down you from one hit, with no counter play. In previous games there was no slow down when getting hit, just a slight jolt, the same way it is in BOIII now. I like this much more, it makes the game more enjoyable for me, and cancels out the higher round downs that I felt were 'BS' because a zombie hit me once. I'm pretty sure I actually made a thread or 2 about this mechanic in particular.

Koslans    39

Doesn't Black Ops 1 disable your sprint when you hit and you need to sprint again to effectively get away?  

2 hours ago, Koslans said:

Doesn't Black Ops 1 disable your sprint when you hit and you need to sprint again to effectively get away?  

It does, but it was nothing like when BO3 was first released. When you got hit a couple of times you got slowed down to a snails pace and training in smaller areas became pretty damn hard - especially if you compare how easy it was to run areas like the Thompson room in co-op on Der Riese, yet all of a sudden when The Giant first came out people were having a bad time.

Zombies became popular because of the ability to run trains, and it became a bit of a thing in BO1 to see who could run trains in what areas and some of the challenges being put out there were akin to running a train in a shoebox :lol: I much prefer to have a choice of running smaller areas rather than being forced to either camp or run a large, slow area and get bored out of my mind.

Koslans    39

The shoebox strategies are always fun. I still tend to do it on the new maps as well. 

The Margwas and the Panzersoldats force you to change locations from time to time. I do think it's a good mechanic overall, The last time I played Moon, I actually never even went to the moon, lol.

1 hour ago, Koslans said:

The shoebox strategies are always fun. I still tend to do it on the new maps as well. 

The Margwas and the Panzersoldats force you to change locations from time to time. I do think it's a good mechanic overall, The last time I played Moon, I actually never even went to the moon, lol.

This post disturbs me. The wave gun is up there.