Help on five?

Koslans

I want to do a round 50 on every map. 

At a certain point the sallies loose their sexyness and I plan to trade it off for the crossbow. 

If I Pack-a-Punch the MPL, will it be strong enough to kill the Pentagon Thief in round 30-50? 

Or what are the plans or action at this stage? 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, there's nothing in the guide that helps me. Not a bad guide overall though. I think I'll just play and see how it pans out. 

It will most likely end in tears hitting the box 300 times mid-round and trapping myself after loosing the monkey arrows. XD

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2016 at 0:31 PM, Koslans said:

Sadly, there's nothing in the guide that helps me. Not a bad guide overall though. I think I'll just play and see how it pans out. 

It will most likely end in tears hitting the box 300 times mid-round and trapping myself after loosing the monkey arrows. XD

Why not? EVERYTHING (including later thief rounds and strategy) up to round 50 or above is covered dude, follow the guide and you'll get to round 50 :)