Jump to content
Spider

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Eclipse: Zetsubou No Shima Prologue TRAILER

Recommended Posts

The only reason I think it starts in the water because the island looked pretty far and swimming is a new mechanic in the game maybe we wake up in the water and have to swim to shore that'll be sick but I thought he slid off and they just slid off to to either flip the boat or swim I mean they are all in beast mode honestly I doubt a little water is going to faze them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Slade    270
4 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Dempsey. 

Is a F*** MARINE. 

The idea that he drowned out of all of them is absurd. We need to abandon this idea. 

3 hours ago, JJMFP said:

Why do crazy ideas present themselves to good threads.  The thought of anyone drowning in the INTRO of a zombie map is ridiculousness.  It is like, all of a sudden, people forget how to swim.  When was the last time you seen any military personnel not push forward.  Why wait on a capsized boat when swimming(New Mechanic) is faster. 

I know it's a game and all but you wouldn't be able to swim that distance. You'd drown in seconds, no matter your military background or how good you are at swimming.
The only absurd thing here is your reaction to an idea another user had. Mind your tone, @Stop Mocking Me0 @JJMFP 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rissole25    378
9 hours ago, JJMFP said:

The thought of anyone drowning in the INTRO of a zombie map is ridiculousness.

It's not out of the realm of possibility. It's a completely different situation but Oz was killed in the beginning of the 3rd Exo-Zombies map. Same situation with Die Rise's intro. I don't think it will happen but it's not impossible.

Regarding realism though, I mean the rockets travelled from Eagles Nest to the Moon in 30 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rissole25 said:

It's not out of the realm of possibility. It's a completely different situation but Oz was killed in the beginning of the 3rd Exo-Zombies map. Same situation with Die Rise's intro. I don't think it will happen but it's not impossible.

Regarding realism though, I mean the rockets travelled from Eagles Nest to the Moon in 30 seconds.

Again, I have to say, Dempsey is a marine. 

All 4 characters fell off the boat. 

To kill him like that with no build up... Just... Dead Dempsey? 

Who would we play as in the rest of the map? 

This notion that the 4 arn't going to all make it to the island is absurd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steelie    14
3 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Again, I have to say, Dempsey is a marine. 

All 4 characters fell off the boat. 

To kill him like that with no build up... Just... Dead Dempsey? 

Who would we play as in the rest of the map? 

This notion that the 4 arn't going to all make it to the island is absurd. 

I'll say it again, but if you look closely and look well you can actually see them all starting to swim before the screen entirely fades. I don't think they're being killed off either, it would be a very anticlimactic (not to mention disappointing) end to their quest. 

 

10 hours ago, Slade said:

I know it's a game and all but you wouldn't be able to swim that distance. You'd drown in seconds, no matter your military background or how good you are at swimming.
The only absurd thing here is your reaction to an idea another user had. Mind your tone, @Stop Mocking Me0 @JJMFP 

 

There's nearly no realism in zombies. I mean zombies never existed in the first place besides stories, so the whole zombies mode in itself isn't even realistic. But I do agree on the way people reacted, it didn't need to be this heated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Treyarch are cruel. I thought the April 19th release date was enough of a troll on its own, and here we are now, a week to go and not a single bit of gameplay. Now they release the spire trailer instead of Takeo's bio. The element of suprise is cool and all but there must be something in this map which doesn't give away the scare factor, that they could show us? I don't believe we'll be jumping out of our seats every step we make. Hoping for a Takeo bio tomorrow along with gameplay of ZNS. 

I'm burned out with zombies right now. The 3 current maps have become boring af. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

8 hours ago, ZombieSlayer1997 said:

Treyarch are cruel. I thought the April 19th release date was enough of a troll on its own, and here we are now, a week to go and not a single bit of gameplay. Now they release the spire trailer instead of Takeo's bio. The element of suprise is cool and all but there must be something in this map which doesn't give away the scare factor, that they could show us? I don't believe we'll be jumping out of our seats every step we make. Hoping for a Takeo bio tomorrow along with gameplay of ZNS. 

I'm burned out with zombies right now. The 3 current maps have become boring af. 

Tac's bio came out today bro.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×