Rissole25

What are your last minute predictions for DLC 2?

Rissole25    378

Since we'll be getting a reveal in two days, I thought it would be interesting predict one last thing for the map before it's revealed.

So I'm thinking we'll get some more backstory on Shi No Numa/935 in general, but also push forward with the Apothicons (never really got much info on them in DE). Maxis should be back and have no interferance. I think the Wonder Weapon we'll get from the box. I don't think Hellhounds will return, I think we'll get a more exotic boss (would love to see the Shrieker or Napalm make a comeback). I think/hope there will be a BO2 reference that isn't Origins or Mob. I reckon Takeo will have to fight Takeo, but I don't think it will be THE boss fight ALA the Keeper, because I don't see it working with four players. I think it will be a cut-scene instead.

• Like 1

I really think that starting this DLC, they're going to start adding weapons into the game. Things like the Ray-gun Mark 2 and the marshal-16. Not only into the new map, but all maps as well. 

I also REALLY hope the N4 (tranzit group) characters are back. I DOUBT it will be them however. Although, this IS the "special guests" map. 
Lastly, I really see the HIVE weapon coming into play here. No reason behind this other then swamp=bugs=nanites

Doppelgänger    150
35 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I also REALLY hope the N4 (tranzit group) characters are back. I DOUBT it will be them however. Although, this IS the "special guests" map. 

Except Shadows of Evil was the "special guests" map you talk about. Fairly certain we will be seeing the Origins crew straight through to DLC 4.

• Like 1

Matuzz    218

We retrieve Takeo's weapons and original Takeo will commit seppuku to sacrifice his soul. There is also a giant beast int the map that our heroes must slay.

5 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

Except Shadows of Evil was the "special guests" map you talk about. Fairly certain we will be seeing the Origins crew straight through to DLC 4.

Black ops 1 and 2 had 2 special guest maps: Five, COTD, MOTD, and Origins. So it's still in the cards. 

Smok3y    42

My main wish is for a solo easter egg but I'm skeptical and think DE maybe a one off so predict this will be a minimum 2-4 player EE. (also a nice calling card to go with!)

Like mocking said - id like to see some old weapons like the MK2, not that I was ever really a massive fan (don't burn me!) but i would at least take it over the current ray gun which i generally let sit in the box 9 times out of 10.

I would also like to see some reference to the N4 - ideally in a similar situation to the O4 in COTD. However i think we may see reference to another old character we have heard about - maybe something on Dr Porter!

Doppelgänger    150
Just now, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Black ops 1 and 2 had 2 special guest maps: Five, COTD, MOTD, and Origins. So it's still in the cards. 

Origins is hardly a special guest map. It was the beginning of a new story that was continued through to Black Ops 3. As for Five, it was only a bonus map added on from the campaign and had no continuation. We still got 3 maps that featured the World at War crew as playable characters. Not only that but they used actors from the campaign to voice the characters. 

• Like 2

I mean like I said, I doubt they will return. But again, Origins was technically a special guest map, after all the majority of BO2 was playing as the N4, only origins got the O4. They could pull the same move here, making one map star the N4 and the rest the O4. 

I simply think that there's (just enough) story and mystery behind those 4 to keep them from being rejected entirely. 

JJMFP    54

I am holding all out for some Stephen King's "IT" type stuff.  Slay that beast with some magic rocks!!!!

Awards

Takeo might be seperated from the group and might spawn in a different starting room and can only be united until power is on like in verruckt how half the group was spilt up.

I'm hoping for a trailer before the stream. Watching the stream will just spoil tons of stuff, unless they show us other zombie content like a remastered map or something.  

Awards

19 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

I hope we get to use Takeo's Sword in this Map Pack, A weapon drop like the Death Machine.

Then people will just complain the katana killed them because they got cornered. 

Spider    142
Just now, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Then people will just complain the katana killed them because they got cornered. 

I won't complain lol

Matuzz    218
On 30.3.2016 at 2:13 PM, Matuzz said:

We retrieve Takeo's weapons and original Takeo will commit seppuku to sacrifice his soul. There is also a giant beast int the map that our heroes must slay.

Seemed about right.