Easter Egg Help

Hey peeps.

ok....as a newbie to zombies I struggled first getting the lightening bow and now i'm great at getting it everytime, after some great advice from this forum.

Now, i'm struggling to progress with the easter egg. so, I find the wisps and go back in time and when I come back in to the rocket testing area a panzer spawns like it does everytime when you've come back from the past. I kill it with my lightening bow and the remaining zombie get caught up in the lectrical storm that it ends the round. Shortly after I hear a buzzer sound and then I saw a wisp on my travels when I was making my way to the death ray. So, I thought i'm not meant to end the round and keep a few zombies alive at least. so I did the wisp step again, went back in time, memorised the code and again the panzer spawns and the only way I can kill at that time is to use my lightening bow which again happens to kill all the zombies.

Am I meant to ignore the buzzer sound and still make my way to the death ray, put the fuses in, put it to protect and then start it up and then put in the code in the machine nearest to the bell tower? i'm getting confused if i'm meant to do the whole thing in one round...if not...why do I keep hearing the buzzer sound and then the margwa sound to tell me a wisp is ready to be found.

Hoping you can help me again. really determined to crack this easter egg solo.

thanks everyone

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its because you have to do the wisp step twice...

But caution:

After you get the code kill the Panzer (or dont...) put the Fuses in-Start it in Protect mode- put in the correct code and gO to the Safe at the teleporter - it should be opened - it doesnt matter ifyou end the round after you get the code...

After that do the wrist step again to collect the stone for the step with the keeper...

If you restart (like you did) thr wrist step without put in the code you go to this Part back again to get the code again...I hope you understand what I say - look up another Video how the easter egg is done and you will be fine

I would suggest getting the Drakon out the Box and using Double Tap 2.0. You can kill the Panzer in 1 Clip when you come back. Giving you plenty of time to avoid killing your last Zombie.

I would also suggest keeping the Drakon band PaP it to become the Bahamut, as I believe this to be the strongest weapon against the Panzer & Keeper Boss. Make sure you have the Evo Sight attached & not a Scope. Lastly I would use the Alternate Ammo Type, Dead-Wire.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

• Tech Admin

Simple bit of advice, wisp step - stamin up

Once you have gone back in time and collected the relevant parts, you'll be teleported to the test fire site. Use the the wundersphere and jump to spawn, don't kill the pandzer before going over, get to the death ray, add the fuse, switch it to protect and then go to the computer - lay down an electrical charged shot and enter the code and you should be good. 

Once the code is entered hit that pandzer with everything you have, remember the easier and quickest method, is to get him to the death ray and get him caught in the electrical field and hit him with the bow.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ragdo11706 said:

If you run does he spawn back at the castle or no?!?! I've always just killed him as soon as I spawn back in as I have learnt exactly where to aim and don't worry about killing the Zombie.

He launches over to the castle, yes. :D Remember, Panzers fly. ;)

20 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

He launches over to the castle, yes. :D Remember, Panzers fly. ;)

Yea that's what I was thinking, just a lot of people made it out like you could just run away from him.

_______

I'd rather just kill his Panz-y ass...

Edited by Ragdo11706

P.S.   The Gobble Gum Pop Shock is an insta kill, I noticed that its never mention to use, not sure why?

If you are solo, you can usually go till round 10 without perks comfortably, by that time should be far along with the EE,  at that point Im buying G.G.

If playing Co-Op, usually have 1 player with the Pop Shock G.G. Before round 12 anyways....I think you have 6 stabs so that thing last a while,  while doing the wisp everyone usually goes straight to the Wundersphere as stated above, or one guy hangs back and deals with the Panzer (pop shock) and trains the remaining zombies in the teleporter area while the rest of the people do the safe unlocking.

GL OP!

• Tech Admin
On 3/24/2016 at 0:17 AM, Nieno69 said:

To make that clearly again: you can end the round after you teleport from the past!! Kill him or dont harm him and Run like a chicken ;) 

You can but if you want to start a new round with loads of zombies spawning in and delaying the advancement of the easter egg, then be my guest. The best method is to retain that last zombie, get that code entered, beat the pandzer collect the items from the safe and then do the game at clock tower and fire test site.

Why advance a round when you don't need too, the logic behind that doesn't make any sense.

56 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

You can but if you want to start a new round with loads of zombies spawning in and delaying the advancement of the easter egg, then be my guest. The best method is to retain that last zombie, get that code entered, beat the pandzer collect the items from the safe and then do the game at clock tower and fire test site.

Why advance a round when you don't need too, the logic behind that doesn't make any sense.

Because it doesnt matter... With the storm bow you are Safe to do all of it without getting in trouble - I said that because he doesnt know it and thought he must do the step again

It doesnt delay anything 

It Take you about a hour to get to the Boss fight - if you take care of one zombie Alive or advance trough the rounds...

• Tech Admin

No no, it's quicker to keep one zombie alive, enter code, play the game then advance to keepers/2nd wisp once you have completed the games (obviously killing the remaining zombie to advance to the next round). Why? well, you are still on a low round, you are not wasting any zombie kills by going through rounds you don't need to and the keeper is in position ready for the souls, this is what you call a good strategy. 

Doing it the way you talk of, you have wasted an entire round possibly 2 or 3 rounds just getting to the keepers stage and before filling collecting the souls. Why? I would have been there before you with the way I suggest and quicker.

45 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

No no, it's quicker to keep one zombie alive, enter code, play the game then advance to keepers/2nd wisp once you have completed the games (obviously killing the remaining zombie to advance to the next round). Why? well, you are still on a low round, you are not wasting any zombie kills by going through rounds you don't need to and the keeper is in position ready for the souls, this is what you call a good strategy. 

Doing it the way you talk of, you have wasted an entire round possibly 2 or 3 rounds just getting to the keepers stage and before filling collecting the souls. Why? I would have been there before you with the way I suggest and quicker.

Wasting rounds... you are correct...you need 2-3 Minutes longer because you are 1 or 2 rounds higher... but if you loose your shield and get a new one it takes you too a minute...you can safe rounds in the dragon filling step but you can too kill all zombies and process through the rounds.... but we Talk about 2-5 minutes... on the other side it doesnt matter...  it's either way about a hour to end the ee...