Xpginternet

*** SPOILERS *** DLC2 has been leaked

Xpginternet    0
4 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

This is a paradox. 

IS IT A LEAK? OR IS IT REFUTABLE HERE? 
ILL TELL YOU THIS!

IT LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!

It's definitely a leak. This is a picture of some code I saw from the COD website whilst using inspect element. 

Edited by Xpginternet

The CharlieIntel thing is fine, it is well known that they are reliable for this type of information.

That looks so awesome by the way.

Spider3000    140

That image looks pretty cool. It's a shame that we'll have stormy weather in the map again though. It would've been nice if it was like Shangri-La in that sense. The bad weather is getting a bit tiring at this point.

• Like 1

Awards

Well I think they use bad weather so that the wonderfizz lightning bolt doesn't stand out too much. 

What I'm concerned about is that there's only waist-high water in this picture, which would be no diffrent then Shi-no-numa. I'd hate to jump the gun on this but I REALLY hope treyarch isn't ****** us out of an underwater section of the map. 

21 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Well I think they use bad weather so that the wonderfizz lightning bolt doesn't stand out too much. 

What I'm concerned about is that there's only waist-high water in this picture, which would be no diffrent then Shi-no-numa. I'd hate to jump the gun on this but I REALLY hope treyarch isn't ****** us out of an underwater section of the map. 

This is only a portion of the map. We have to think about what is behind where the camera is looking and what is behind the facility. We know where Takeo is, at least from the cipher, he should be in a cell below the waves. So maybe we have to go underwater to find him?

The design of the building suggest this map will be set in the future rather than the current WWII era. Wonder if it will feature the O4 and if so what the purpose of being in the future would be.

Oh good, it's a swampy map. For those that don't know me, I loved SNN back in the day, so this really excites me.

I have a feeling the inside of that facility will have the underwater area. Swamps don't usually get that deep.

2 minutes ago, DeathBringerZen said:

The design of the building suggest this map will be set in the future rather than the current WWII era. Wonder if it will feature the O4 and if so what the purpose of being in the future would be.

What part of it looks future-esque? Looks fairly WW2 to me. The plane in the sky and in the swamp might give us a better idea. We can also pretty much say with 95% certainty that the O4 will be here given that we learned that they have to kill the other 2 test subjects, and this definitely seems very SNN-esque, pointing to it being Takeo's map.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

This is only a portion of the map. We have to think about what is behind where the camera is looking and what is behind the facility. We know where Takeo is, at least from the cipher, he should be in a cell below the waves. So maybe we have to go underwater to find him?

This is true. SPIRITS UPLIFTED! 

Just now, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

This is true. SPIRITS UPLIFTED! 

I have been playing a lot of MP lately, Rise and Hunted have the water in them and it is SO fun. I think it would really work for Zombies.

1 minute ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

Oh good, it's a swampy map. For those that don't know me, I loved SNN back in the day, so this really excites me.

I have a feeling the inside of that facility will have the underwater area. Swamps don't usually get that deep.

What part of it looks future-esque? Looks fairly WW2 to me. The plane in the sky and in the swamp might give us a better idea. We can also pretty much say with 95% certainty that the O4 will be here given that we learned that they have to kill the other 2 test subjects, and this definitely seems very SNN-esque, pointing to it being Takeo's map.

The building design looks closer to ascension to me. 

13 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I have been playing a lot of MP lately, Rise and Hunted have the water in them and it is SO fun. I think it would really work for Zombies.

My favorite water section is actually the one in redwood. 

1 minute ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

My favorite water section is actually the one in redwood. 

I pretend that map doesn't exist, as beautiful as it is I hate it.

16 minutes ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

The building looks pretty modern in my opinion. The architectural design doesn't fit the 30's or 40's. Could be wrong though. The planes don't look modern so maybe it's just them reusing models.

6 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

It does sorta. Still, could well be WW2-era, and if we're looking for the test subjects it's pretty much guaranteed to be WW2.

Just now, DeathBringerZen said:

The building looks pretty modern in my opinion. The architectural design doesn't fit the 30's or 40's. Could be wrong though. The planes don't look modern so maybe it's just them reusing models.

COTD kinda has that aesthetic in certain areas of the lighthouse iirc, and that place originated in WW2. Come to think of it, doesn't moon sorta have that design as well? Granted, that's in space, but it was occupied in WW2 as well.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeathBringerZen said:

But when you compare it to Griffin Station, it doesn't seem that futuristic. Especially when you think about the 1000 ft Giants.

Hells Warrrior    564

It's not a leak, it's a f**k up by the webteam looking after the site.

This is what I would call an intentional leak, discussion of it here in my book is fine, in fact I'll tweet a link to the topic.

anonymous    325
59 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

That was my first thought too. And do you see those crashed/crashing planes? I bet this has connections with the Bermuda Triangle.

Awards

JJMFP    54

Can I get the picture in this thread, maybe a spoiler.  I cannot view the webpage at work.

Awards