Your best down:revive ratio in a single game?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I

5 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Electric bow + perkaholic + shield = invincible!

And your team mates didnt had this? Or you are VERY good, or they are VERY bad, or both. I mean, 0 downs thats really good (I usually have 3-5 or so) and 61 downs is really bad. And you revived them always

On 18/03/2016 at 10:54 PM, anonymous said:

I

And your team mates didnt had this? Or you are VERY good, or they are VERY bad, or both. I mean, 0 downs thats really good (I usually have 3-5 or so) and 61 downs is really bad. And you revived them always

As you can tell by their number of downs, my team mates sucked XD Combination of Widow's Wine and the electric bow saved my ass a fair few times NGL, the wolf bow is actually better for getting you out of trouble but the electric bow also works well and is just a killing machine haha, hence me also having the most kills. Eisendrache is a pretty big map but the Wunderspheres help you get about quickly for cross-map revives.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2016 at 1:31 PM, Koslans said:

Depends on who you play with. I don't think I've ever been in a game where one fellow dies 30+ times.... 

My average is around 1:1

Toward the end of Black Ops 1 I always used to purposely search out low-round players and basically go on a medic challenge haha, still do the same on BO3 tbh just try and get into games with low ranked players. I used to play with my pals a lot and do high rounds but if I'm gonna play with randoms I prefer them to suck royally or it just ends up being aimless killing.

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!
1 hour ago, DilRobskii said:

I believe my highest was on Town survival and it was I believe 34 revives and 1 down(died trying to revive a guy) 

Ahhhh, those small BO2 survival maps were the BEST for running around getting loads of revives! I think I might have had a better record than my OP on Farm actually but I have no record of it.

9 minutes ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Ahhhh, those small BO2 survival maps were the BEST for running around getting loads of revives! I think I might have had a better record than my OP on Farm actually but I have no record of it.

I always find myself going back to those maps just to revive people's lol.

39 minutes ago, DilRobskii said:

I always find myself going back to those maps just to revive people's lol.

39 minutes ago, DilRobskii said:

Something about those maps that just attract the worst players, the type to rape the box and totally ignore the fact that it's the middle of a round and zombies are spawning and get a pattern going like "hit the box, get downed, miss the weapon they got, get revived, repeat" :lol: The great thing about those maps is you required 0 co-operation from your teammates to get yourself set. Great fun overall.

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!