Playing solo or even co-op

So usually when I play Der Eisendrache I tend to get the bow between round 7-10.

Perks I usually run for both solo/co-op (without perkaholic) is jug, double tap, stamin up and electric cherry.

My guns are always VMP w/ Blast Furnace because I can get ammo of the wall whenever needed so not relying on max ammo and Electric bow.

Most of my downs are from reviving team mates in co-op unless I'm having a bad game :P

My strategy is usually going to the rocket pad running trains near the front of the rocket pad doors. If it gets busy I can run underneath the rocket or up the stairs and run back to the front of the doors, blast furnace on the VMP helps clearing trains.

If the rocket test goes off then I run to the teleporter with the electric bow. However, doing this more recently has glitched the zombies to not attacking me, instead they pile up on the little ledge to the left of the teleporter and the ones through the windows seem to not attack either as soon as the test is done they attempts to go after me. However, if I am closer to the wondersphere when the rocket test begins then I will use that and run to the death ray and train until I can go back to the rocket.

If the panzer comes then I do 1 of 2 things. I use the Ragnaroks and slam them down in the floor and use the bow to take the panzer out, the radius of the charged up bow gets any zombies from behind, if my Ragnaroks are not charged at higher rounds I run to the wondersphere and run to the death ray, use the trap, take out the panzer and use the wondersphere to get back to the rocket. The rockets test sometimes starts when a new round is beginning and if it is also a panzer round I can run through the teleporter doors and the rocket test will actually kill the panzer and most the time you still have enough time to collect the drops when the doors reopen.

I haven't really tried the gaming at Quick Revive and keeping the mulekick tunnel closed. This sounds really boring but what's everyone's opinion on this?

Any other strategies that can be recommended that I will give a go?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading all the text and waited for a question...

Take a look at the high rounds strategies thread....

The glitch during the rocket test appears since the last update - I think they tried to Patch the low round ee-Run where you use the Zombies that appear for "unlimited zombies"

Your Strategy looks fine - in co-up i always use quick revive for reviving teammates...I dont like let people go down and they have to wait till the next round

On 14/03/2016 at 7:52 PM, Nieno69 said:

I was reading all the text and waited for a question...

Take a look at the high rounds strategies thread....

The glitch during the rocket test appears since the last update - I think they tried to Patch the low round ee-Run where you use the Zombies that appear for "unlimited zombies"

Your Strategy looks fine - in co-up i always use quick revive for reviving teammates...I dont like let people go down and they have to wait till the next round

Sorry, the question was at the bottom and was a bit long.

@shirtlesservice I will take a look at that. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

If I have the stormbow in co-op then to revive a downed teammate I practically shoot a charged shot right at them, then the electric storm provides a protective wall around me while I revive. Done it countless times and always works, in fact I posted a screenshot the other week from a game with randoms in which I had 60 revives and no downs :) I don't understand how people go down so much playing this map, it's the easiest map that's been released in ages IMO.