New member, long time lurker

Hi guys, been long overdue since I signed up. Been playing since Black Ops 1 and been a long time lurker on these forums, so naturally I've seen many faces come and go and the way we play the game and view the story turned on its head by certain individuals as time has gone by. I always came to this forum as a beginner/intermediate player to browse the strategy sections and see what was new, and there was always something new!

I've always been more into the gameplay side of things. As a beginner, several of the guys here past and present really inspired me and taught me a lot. Be it @Chopper, who I still consider to be one of the best "move and shakers" of all time and I mimicked to become a better player - I was always in awe at his gameplay videos; @Superhands, who went out as a villain but did more for this community than most people will ever realise, was always at the front line of the latest innovations and pathed the way for the modern top players and "find the fastest high round strategies" attitude to zombies, all the while still catering for the rank beginners like me at the time; @5and5, who was one of the fastest improving players at the time and picked up where Superhands left off and become one of the best strategists around, always innovative and came up with fun experimental strategies; @Ehjookayted, who was a great player in his own right and really was the glue of the CoDZ strategy community; and @Tom852, who put out loads of little tricks and tips that really helped make the game easier.

As you can probably tell by my favourite members above I didn't play Black Ops 2 very much, but the third installment in the series has really taken my interest and, while I wasn't a fan of Shadows, I of course loved the Der Reise remake and Der Eisendrache is one of the best zombies maps in a long time IMO.

Thanks for reading, hope to be seeing you all around the forums!

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey welcome to the site! You don't seem to need the usual introductions, but thank you for coming out of the shadows to be a contributing part of the community :D

I was like you too, just in aw of all of the greats that used to rule this site, and while it's been sad to see some of them fade or say goodbye, all their contributions remain, and we are better off for them.

Anyways, enjoy the site, hope to see you around!