superstudmuffin

Leaderboards?

Feel free to delete this if already posted. Question is my leaderboards do not update if I go a high round. There are no players leaving the game, we play until we have been overcome by the undead. Every single time I go a high round since about the second week of shadows of evil my high round does not show. 

Is is this a common issue? It doesn't work solo or public game.

Awards

Doppelgänger    150

Are you playing in a Private game? If you are, check that you aren't playing with Non-Ranked on. Non Ranked games aren't posted to the leaderboards.

No, public game. I just noticed last night in my combat record it shows high round and average round for all maps but does not show on friends list. 

4 player der eisendrachen I have no records at all. SOE and giant haven't registered since about second week after release

Awards

Played a game yesterday 2 player and worked. So at least I now have one record.lol. 

Maybe it depends on the server I'm connecting to. Come to think of it even when I play multiplayer sometimes I change my create a class and the next day when I go online again my old class is there. Not the new one I changed? Same with my player cards.

Awards