badimpact28

Der Eisendrache Easter Egg loop

badimpact28    0

Hi all,

I have a question about the main solo easter egg on the eisendrache.

When i trie to do the main easter egg on solo i come to the point where you have to input the code in to the computer, but the problem is that the computer is not responding.

After i do the 4 wisps i hear a succesfull tone and use the teleporter to go back in time, i collect the items like the fuses and the blue thing and obviously the code from the doctor. When i teleport back i kill the panzer ( also tried to not killing it ) and quickly place the fuses in the death ray and set it to protect ( this happends all in the same round with a few zombies alive ). The problem here is that the computer not responds even when i trie to interact with it. When i end the round i here the marwa sound to do the wisps step again until i complete it and get to the point where the computer should activate.

It's seems that i loop this process somehow, does anyone knows this problem ??

EDIT: When i play co-op this problem comes not back, so it seems the problems comes in solo

Edited by badimpact28

DaveLo07    172

You need to make sure you have activated the death ray at least once before the computer will be active and you will be able to input the code. It is much easier to get this done before you start the wisp step and don't have a panzer breathing down your neck. You can keep a zombie/crawler in the 'safe zone' when you activate the death ray as to not end the round, grab the ragnarok part and then you will be able to input the code as soon as you have placed the fuse and switched it to protect. You'll probably find in co-op, another player had already used the death ray.

• Like 1

badimpact28    0
2 hours ago, DaveLo07 said:

You need to make sure you have activated the death ray at least once before the computer will be active and you will be able to input the code. It is much easier to get this done before you start the wisp step and don't have a panzer breathing down your neck. You can keep a zombie/crawler in the 'safe zone' when you activate the death ray as to not end the round, grab the ragnarok part and then you will be able to input the code as soon as you have placed the fuse and switched it to protect. You'll probably find in co-op, another player had already used the death ray.

ahww this makes sence of course, so much thnx for the tip ! very usefull, i didn't know that you had to activate it once.. Going to try this out right away :)