Hello fellow Zombie lovers

Hello Everyone, 

I'm funkydisciple (also my PSN ID) and recently started playing Cod Zombies. Still a bit of a noob unfortunately and I'm hoping I might pick up a few tips and tricks such as keep getting cornered by zombies when a new round starts and i'm wondering how the hell do i survive the early onslaught? 

Love the zombies stories, the mystery, love Richtofen and hoping I can at least crack an easter egg. 

I'm from England, I live in a town called Chorley. Love making new friends so if you're on PS4 add me and hopefully get a few games of zombies in. 

Have a nice day. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Dude, you could hardly have picked a better community. Myself and both of the gents above are Xbox folks, but we have a number of PS4 guys, as well as the looking for group app:

http://www.codzlfg.com

Maybe try that out? And like @Doppelgänger said, there are lots of strats out here. If I might give you some advice, prioritize thusly:

Don't worry about the mystery box. Buy yourself a good wall gun. Those are ALWAYS the best option.

Make your way to Juggernog ASAP, and if you're playing solo, grab some Quick Revive. A second chance is always good.

And don't back up. Keep your eyes up and be aware of your surroundings and where the existing hoards are and where more come from. 

Those three tips should keep you alive a bit longer. Want more? Check out the forums, they're everywhere. :) 

Good luck and welcome aboard!!!

BTW...wanna learn the story? First of all, make sure you have Black Ops 1, especially. ;) Best zombies installments to date

Otherwise, here's a great place to start: 

On 3/9/2016 at 0:43 PM, anonymous said:

Hello, and welcome to the site. Its good to hear you like the mysteries and stories, just like me. I hope to see you in the forums. Are you already familar with the story?

hey dude, i dont knwo the story at all. however, that being said, i have been going on youtube to learn more about the background and stories. i look on reddit and doing general searches to understand it all. there is a lot to take in and a lot that really really makes you think!

any particular page on here or site you recommend to get more knowledgable about the story @anonymous?

40 minutes ago, funkydisciple said:

Hey @AllStar_Caino yes,.add me! i'm still getting used to zombies and stuff, so i'm still bit of a noob!

Don't worry, we were all noobs at one point. :smile48:

You will get better like we all have.

I won't be able to play much tonight but I will be on in the coming days, I'll get you to at least round 30 and I can probably get another 1-3 others to play.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, funkydisciple said:

hey dude, i dont knwo the story at all. however, that being said, i have been going on youtube to learn more about the background and stories. i look on reddit and doing general searches to understand it all. there is a lot to take in and a lot that really really makes you think!

any particular page on here or site you recommend to get more knowledgable about the story @anonymous?

Hey man, I here ya go. It doesn't look like much at first because we attempt to put KNOWN absolute fact only into this, but this could take you a few days to learn, whereas YouTube is possibly the worst place to learn the story. With the exception of MrRoflWaffles, It's a lot of clickbait and unfounded speculation. I would recommend reading these quotes, radios, threads, and listening to the quote videos in the Zombies Library YouTube:

• Moderators
3 hours ago, funkydisciple said:

That page NaBrZHunter gave is a good one to learn, althought it takes much time to read it all. Instead of reading all the story radio's, you could listen to them too (on youtube, but also in the game itself) however, you have to know in what order, so I recomment reading/youtube. Beside the facts, you could read a lot of theories on this site to get a strong grasp on the storyline, and perhaps make a theory yourself once. The best theories you can find here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/73-asylum/

Take your time and good luck. And if you dont understand something, feel free to ask.

Thank you @anonymous & @NaBrZHunter! I had a look at that 73-asylum page. I will take the time to read it but glancing over it it seems to talk about stuff that knowledagable people know already and theorising on possible outcomes and meanings.

Any particular page on this forum that kinda has information on the how the zombies were first created to where we are now. A chronological story, if you know what I mean?

@AllStar_Caino dude, I got your add on play station. Ive added you. I'm mostly on from 9pm onwards, that's hoping little ones have fallen asleep by then and hopefully take it from there. I can get the lightening bow, don't know how to get the others and attempted to do the first part of the easter egg where I have to locate the wisks but I kept running out of time! grr. it'll be nice to play with other players and make friends. You going to be going to insomnia57 at the end of this month?

@funkydisciple Nice, I didn't realise you accepted. I'll be on after that time as I am off work tomorrow, if you can play tonight we can take the rounds slowly so you can more of an idea of the map. I know how to do all bows but the fire one is a pain! I, personally would recommend getting to know the map fully then attempts the easter egg, I am still to do this as usually me or my friends mess up in some way or someone loses connection but the ones I play with never back out (unless they REALLY have to go or disconnection). 

As much as I would love to go insomnia unfortunately not, I finishing my notice at work and started a new job next week so I can't get holidays for around 6 weeks.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, funkydisciple said:

Thank you @anonymous & @NaBrZHunter! I had a look at that 73-asylum page. I will take the time to read it but glancing over it it seems to talk about stuff that knowledagable people know already and theorising on possible outcomes and meanings.

Any particular page on this forum that kinda has information on the how the zombies were first created to where we are now. A chronological story, if you know what I mean?

I understand you completely, and I know the pages I gave you take a lot of time to read. @NaBrzHunter said youtube is a bad place to learn the story, and he's right about that, but I have to say, at least one is good. If you search Call of Duty Zombies Story on youtube, one of the first videos that pop up is one made by JFKgamer or something. It is for around 45 minutes listening (mainly radios) but there is also a narrator who explains it all. I think that one is a good one to learn the story from W@W till Origins.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, funkydisciple said:

@anonymous I just listened to the video by JFK Gamer, and I'm afraid it is far out there. Looks like I need to buckle down and make a full storyline. Recently, I've been working with Tac and MrRoflWaffles on such a project and Waffles has begun what will no doubt be the greatest and most accurate series to date. I don't know how long it will take him to finish, however. 

Also...I will be investigating further, but it seems that something really fishy happened in making this video. You'll notice that in my latest video, I quoted from a storyline document created by Reddit user /r/beater613, and not only is it flawed, but it is IDENTICAL to the script for JFK's video. Either /r/beater613 scripted the whole video, JFK Gamer worked with him to write it, or JFK Gamer stole the storyline write up and used it to script his storyline video, something several YouTubers, including MrDalekJD are notorious for doing. Check out beater613's storyline:

Spoiler

@funkydisciple the link I gave you is the best place on the Internet to learn it, actually. Just listening to each radio in order will set you on the path to a solid understanding of the story.

But after this discussion, it is growing more apparent that I need to sit down and work on a storyline video, myself. The people who have tried so far have not done enough research, clearly don't have a strong research and support team, and can't seem to resist the urge to mingle their own speculation with fact, muddying the waters from new members. 

Just for starters, the Zombies storyline has no canon ties to Atlantis, and that is where JFK opened his video. 

• Moderators

Didnt know THAT. If he stole it, it is so mean and he doesnt deserve all those views. And with your latest video, do you mean you have a youtube channel too? And that storyline that you are making, together with Tac and MrRoffleWaffles, is it gonna be a video or a text? Im really looking forward to the release, how for are you guys already? Sorry for telling telling funkydisciple about JFKgamer. I really didnt know about the that stealing/copying part.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Didnt know THAT. If he stole it, it is so mean and he doesnt deserve all those views. And with your latest video, do you mean you have a youtube channel too? And that storyline that you are making, together with Tac and MrRoffleWaffles, is it gonna be a video or a text? Im really looking forward to the release, how for are you guys already? Sorry for telling telling funkydisciple about JFKgamer. I really didnt know about the that stealing/copying part.

I'm investigating RN, I'll keep you updated. Yeah, it's a pretty ugly business, YouTube. MrDalekJD is notorious for coming out here, reading our threads, and then making videos as if they are his own. It's pathetic how much it happens. 

I do. It's small, and being a family man, I'm limited to releasing videos once a month or so, but it's linked down in my signature (Der Bunker). 

Waffles is developing his own series, but we've been working together to try to get the facts straight based on a lot of different factors, many of which get overlooked or are nearly unknown. I'll put his first episode below. He's breaking his up into parts. I may just try to make one whole video for Black Ops 1, as that is my area of expertise.

No worries! Don't apologize! I didn't know whether his was a reliable story or not until this morning, so it's cool! 

• Moderators

That guy, mrDalekJD, thats a nasty one. Do more people know he is a thief who steals from this site and reddit?

Oh, and I took a look at your channel, it looks great. Nice you still talk about Shi No Numa and Buried and some other old maps. Mr Dalek only talks about the new maps, while there are still so much mysteries around the old ones.

@anonymous and @NaBrZHunter guys thank you so much. at the moment the kinda of genre i love reading is exactly the kind of story you gave me the link for and i'm gonna give that a good read right now. 

i had no idea about MrDalekJD. But i suppose the kinda thing he is doing is commonplace on mediums like youtube. its really looking out for the good guys like Milo (Mr Rofl Waffles). 

Anyway, i'm looking at that and will search for more roflwaffles videos to watch. 

i cant thank you enough guys. such a big help!! and thank you for being so welcoming. 

• Administrators

@anonymous not enough know. But the word is spreading as more people realize their stuff is getting plagiarized and capitalized upon. But Treyarch has endorsed him, so I'm afraid unless he has a change of heart, it won't stop. 

Thanks! I do appreciate it! I may touch on the new stuff eventually, but for now, there are so many flawed theories connected to the old maps that it may take me awhile before I go in depth on BO3. Of course, facts, persons, situations and evidence from BO3 will be mentioned (in my latest, I mention a quote from the Giant) but my discussions will almost always cover all three/four games. 

@funkydisciple ask anytime!

And hey, as far as YT, MrRoflWaffles is the best there is. And hey, if you're looking for fact on YT, that's all I discuss on my channel, just tackling flawed theories. 

Look forward to seeing you in the threads when you get up to speed!

• Moderators
On ‎14‎-‎3‎-‎2016 at 8:16 PM, funkydisciple said:

@anonymous and @NaBrZHunter guys thank you so much. at the moment the kinda of genre i love reading is exactly the kind of story you gave me the link for and i'm gonna give that a good read right now. 

i had no idea about MrDalekJD. But i suppose the kinda thing he is doing is commonplace on mediums like youtube. its really looking out for the good guys like Milo (Mr Rofl Waffles). 

Anyway, i'm looking at that and will search for more roflwaffles videos to watch. 

i cant thank you enough guys. such a big help!! and thank you for being so welcoming. 

It always feels good to help someone, so thank you too.