Something weird happen on Der Eisendrache

I was playing on Der eisendrache the other night with 3 other people. we upgraded all bows then decided to not do the easter egg and just went for high rounds, we got to round 30 and by then 2 of the people have left. then we hear Samantha start to laugh....slowly one by one...my guns are gone..my perks...gone...my points..gone....my bow..gone...and in replacement of my shield it gives me a clay more which i can place but it dissapears and doesnt explode. i dont know what happened and im wondering if anyone else has experienced this yet??

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BigBadBarclay said:

I was playing on Der eisendrache the other night with 3 other people. we upgraded all bows then decided to not do the easter egg and just went for high rounds, we got to round 30 and by then 2 of the people have left. then we hear Samantha start to laugh....slowly one by one...my guns are gone..my perks...gone...my points..gone....my bow..gone...and in replacement of my shield it gives me a clay more which i can place but it dissapears and doesnt explode. i dont know what happened and im wondering if anyone else has experienced this yet??

Sounds like host migration...happens always - they should end the game instead of host migration...

But I always keep my perks ... I loose only Guns and points

6 hours ago, BigBadBarclay said:

This has happened to me before its called the Samantha's curse which happens when the game thinks you are cheating idk why it happened to me either cus I wasn't cheating so I can't help u there.