Things That Annoy Me About This Map

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Irish Hybrid said:

I agree. The wunderwaffe just doesn't  have the same "feel" as in WAW or even BO1. Im also not a fan of the hell hounds. You can practically kill them just by looking at them, they are so weak. 

At this point, Dead Wire is more useful than the Wunderwaffe, and that's pretty sad. I don't mind The Giant map. I prefer the original Der Riese's atmosphere, but still I enjoy playing on this version. I know it's impossible for them to have bring back the whole WaW Arsenal, but a few weapons would've been nice. The MP40, the STG-44, the PPSH-51, or even the Thompson. 

• 3 months later...

I knew that the waw weapons would not return, so that didn't bother me.  I like the Bo3 weapons well enough,  but i disliked bo1, so I'll be much happier with bo3 Giant, than bo1 DR, I'm sure. 

Add GobbleGum and alternate ammo, and I'll be happy to play it. 

32 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I personally don't liek playing on this map. Its quite small and i don't like that theres no shield or things like that.

OH, how you are a product of BO2.  Zombie Shields and buildable weapons are a new concept for the franchise, and I miss the days of spinning the roullette wheel, and grabbing the thundergun first.(@KlowniiN-):grimace48:

1 hour ago, JJMFP said:

OH, how you are a product of BO2.  Zombie Shields and buildable weapons are a new concept for the franchise, and I miss the days of spinning the roullette wheel, and grabbing the thundergun first.(@KlowniiN-):grimace48:

My favorite maps are the ones on waw. I guess I just don't like the map more, and I've grown accustomed to the shield.

I didn't really even play bo2

4 hours ago, JJMFP said:

ahahahaha. yeah at least they didt make the wonder weapons build-able. Its better to have it luck based and who ever spends the most points on the box