360 Giant leak?

83457    263

Last night i was looking at zombie stats. When i went to maps for rounds survived, there was a listing for the giant (on 360). It said '0 rounds' obviously, but it was there. 

About 3 hours later, it was no longer there. Random glitch or accidental foreshadow that was quickly removed? 

I'm guessing the latter, but it's just a guess. 

• Like 1

DaveLo07    172

Have beenox put out any information regarding dlc/map packs for the 360/ps3? I see that Activision state on their site that the dlc will not be available on last gen consoles. I hope for your sake it is foreshadowing things to come, if they have already ported Shadows, I can't see the logic in not making other maps and dlc available.

• Like 1

DaveLo07    172

Apologies for the double post, could not edit but there is conflicting info on the Activision site. The download section states dlc not available on past gen, but there is a customer support section which states "Season Pass is only available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Availability of individual DLC packs for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 may vary. More information will be announced at a later date." 

• Like 2

Ragdo11706    363

I think more than enough people still play on Last Gen, so more than likely the maps they can actually make work, will eventually be released. It may take some time though.

• Like 1

Hells Warrrior    564

They can make anything work, they just might not want to for financial reasons. Personally, I'm surprised the released BOIII on last gen.

• Like 1

83457    263

I figured it like this: if they sell enough copies, they would throw an ad hoc download/money grab dlc together for old gen.

As is, i didn't think they sold many copies, but i may be mistaken. 

But, from what i know about computers and whatnot, this looks like they added in the ability to have it, and accidentally let that slip. 

Edited by 83457
  • Like 1

Lenne    412

Is there even enough reason behind last gen getting the Giant?

I mean even the original Der Riese looks better than BO III on last gen.

I dunno.

• Like 1

83457    263

Well, to be fair, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

When i got soe (360), and was surfing videos,  i couldn't help but notice how dark and hard to see next gen soe is.

Soe on 360 is bright.  I can see from ruby rabbit to stamin up area like it's daytime. 

I already have Der Riese and Bo1 Riese, so another ugly graphic version won't bother me. Sadly,  i might buy it if it comes.

I was going to upgrade to next gen if bo3 was awsome, but it's another unfinished trollargh turd.

Between the arbgwaoth slight and the removing div runs, then charging for LD, I'm not sure that I'll ever give money to them even if the giant comes to 360.

Shrug. Haters gonna hate, especially when given good reasons. Ha.

Jami San    22

83567 I only had 360 version for first month, It was brighter, but the darkness on xboxone actually helped bring all the colors to life, it was remarkable the first time i played on next gen. (now current gen)

I cant state enough how hard you should try for xbox one, it is easliy the greatest gaming experience of my life (outside of arcades in the 90's)

perhaps gamestop will run a trade deal again ( i traded 360 for 100 credit to x1)

But yeah, SoE looked very very bad on last gen. I had a visceral reaction that first night, I almost stopped playing it was so upsetting,  But the mechanics were all there , so in the end I was glad I had it for the first month.

• Like 1

Shadows of Evil looks like a potato on last gen. No matter how you justify it, the graphics look worse than the very original Call of Duty's. Also, I watched the Giant trailer earlier and it said it would only be available on Current Gen. Not sure why they would go back on their word and start releasing this stuff on last gen.

83457    263
17 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Shadows of Evil looks like a potato on last gen. No matter how you justify it, the graphics look worse than the very original Call of Duty's. Also, I watched the Giant trailer earlier and it said it would only be available on Current Gen. Not sure why they would go back on their word and start releasing this stuff on last gen.

No argument here. I just don't mind it,  being half blind. I'll take donations toward an xbone though...

Gta V five (don't ask me why it has V and five in the name, but it does) is like this (crap graphics), but at least cars/buildings don't appear 20 feet in front of you like gta4. /Random comment. 

DaveLo07    172

Still no word on The Giant, but the Awakening DLC has been confirmed for last gen by charlieintel. I would think this means it's likely The Giant will be available at some point.