Did the characters survived the Pentagon?

anonymous

• Moderators

In the lab basement in the map "Five" you can see a MTD behind the zombie barrier left of the AK-74u. Due to the fact the teleporters the Americans make are the normal teleporters in Five, this is a German Group 935 one. It is known that Americans and Sovjets took a lot of Group 935's work to investigate, so this is quite possible.

Also, on a table in the lab basement, you see a DG-2. From a radio in Shi No Numa we learnt that when you shoot with such weapon on a MTD, you will overload it and rip space and time, and travel to another place, time or even dimension.

What if the characters from Five: Kennedy, Castro, McNamara and Nixon did this and the Pentagon survived? Where could they be now and how are they doing?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Americans fully succeeded in replicating the scientific achievements that 935 had achieved. For one the Winters Howl isn't completed and is most likely an attempt at recreating the Ray Gun. As for the teleporters, I believe that they managed to recreate their designs, just not to the extent or power of the German's versions. I mean, they used the teleporters to build Griffin Station. As such, I don't believe they were able to be teleported away. I think that as soon as they cleared the zombie threat out of the Pentagon (most likely brought about by the 115 present in the science labs of the Pentagon), they went along with their normal lives. Kennedy continued as President until he was assassinated, Nixon and McNamara continued on and  died and Castro went on to become the Prime Minister of Cuba. Don't quote me on this, as there isn't much to go on. I don't really believe that Five has outstanding importance to the storyline. I do like that they have little tie ins. 

• Moderators

Thanks for responding, I dont mean the Americans build this MTD themselves, but stole it from German 935 bases, and used the technology for making the Five teleporters. The stolen German one is the one we see behind that barrier. However, I dont agree about the characters who lived a normal further life. Castro still lived a few years ago in real life, but when you look to the zombie universe, the world is destroyed since the '90's because of the events of Moon and Castro probably died. Anyway, what you say could be just as right as what I say, it are both nothing more but theories, and Im pretty sure Treyarch will never make a sequel on this map/story, so we will never know the truth.

I actually can't believe I forgot to mention the events of Moon. Perhaps I shouldn't respond to posts so late at night... Nevertheless, I didn't say that the Americans build the teleporter, only that they attempted to replicate what they had stolen from Group 935, failed and as a result from tampering with 115 in the facility, the outbreak occurred. I think this map is only there as a bonus. Not really serving a purpose like I said. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I worked for a long time to try and show that perhaps three of them survived the attack and one of them died, namely JFK. And then his doppelganger was assassinated by Mason, and the country would never know. It's always been my favorite by-no-means-canon theory.

There's a cipher in ZNS which shows the war was slowly being lost to the German front due to their wonder-weapon advancements, however, these ally subjects managed to procure their own way of crafting wonder weapons, which I presume would later turn the tides of war... You know probably... 

However, if the Germans win in this universe I wouldn't think JFK, Nixon or anyone else would be where they were in Five. 

Although that's just under the presumption that the AMERICANS were losing the war. For a time British soldiers had doubts about the war whilst they were still pinned against Russia, Italy, and Germany. If that's the case, the big tide turners (Russia switching sides and America joining the fight) might not have happened yet, so it's still feasible that jfk would be where he is in "Five" if BRITISH soldiers wrote that cipher...