Exactice_808

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.......OK feels a little better

Exactice_808    17

I tried to look for a thread.....also tried to read through some rules...did not see this was against it.... BUT

OMG..... I have to rant.  I love zombies my life and at one point revolved around zombies.  As life changed, and priorities changed a "little" you learn that sometimes you only have 1 good round of zombies per night, so you cant waste it on stupid people.

Sometimes I wish we could shame these people. Anyways I figured a rant thread that you just let it go so you can have a better round tomorrow.

Played with some people yesterday..... 2 sounded like split screeners (no mic initially) and the other had a mic.   We start the round off and one of them already starts kill stealing (split screen)......unreal.

Then of course they go about destroying the box....they basically moved it around the map like 4 time by round 5 no money just trying to hit the box.

By round 7 I have 3 perks, 3 guns and Im set.  Then it begins to fall apart,  the 2 jokers start going down, while the other guy with the mic was with me communicating and working together.

by round 10 both of the jokers have 6 downs each while the other mic guy and I have none.

by round 15 we both have 4 perks, 3 guns 2 of which are packed....... of course now these jokers have 11 downs each and then their mic comes on.

"Hey kid, hey Kid, you !@#$% Noobs, hey Kid"  Im like what?  Are these idiots talking to us now?

For the next 10 minutes an all out trash talking event goes down how they are crying about not having ammo, and how they had more kills than us and how we are such bad players....yet we have no downs, all perks and 2 packed weapons and they have no money, no guns and 11 downs......... 

More so these people sound older not just some 7 year old kid, gotta be about 20 something... talking so much trash......its so sad.... the 1 round of my night and we try to help these guys we revived 22 times by round 15.... yet they finally turn their mic on to talk trash.....  How I wish we could shame them on YouTube or the forums to make them think twice about their actions........

If you are going to talk trash.....at least have more revives than me LOL!!!!

/rant.....

got a rant story you want off your chest.... go for it!!!! Sometimes you need too!!!

Edited by Hells Warrrior
Tidied up formatting
  • Like 2

Awards

was playing der eisendrache last night, this 1 other person i decided to play with, who was a prestige 10, killed most zombies before the dragon could even eat them!!! >:( then when i finally got my bow and upgraded to electric...on round 15!!! i die because this guy blocks me byu training infront of me while on the rocket launch pad and th rocket goes off killing me....he then goes and steals my electric bow!!! what a l8ittle piece pf shit he is

• Like 1

Awards

Doppelgänger    150

I'll say it before anyone else does.

People who think they can train in No Man's Land.

On Round 1.

Before we have yet to go to the Moon.

They down.

Then immediately leave.

• Like 1

Hells Warrrior    564
13 hours ago, BigBadBarclay said:

was playing der eisendrache last night, this 1 other person i decided to play with, who was a prestige 10, 

VERY unlikely to have been a proper ranked 10 prestige, he has glitched to get the prestige rank, tutorials abound on YouTube on how to do it and patched each time by Treyarch - a very few players will have a proper prestige rank 10.

Hells Warrrior    564

I love a good game with randoms, it's really surprising how good a game you can actually have with them. Granted a majority of the time it's commical but you do get the odd occassion of having a good game. Last night I was in the position of just hitting the weathervane for the electric bow and to start upgrading and lo and behold player standing watching me hit, ran right past me just as I was getting ready to collect and took it. 

It happens, I wasn't fussed - I decided to have a game with no bow instead - by round 16 he had 11 downs - we all have to learn but zombie gaming etiquette is not known by a substantial amount of players and it is frustrating. Generally speaking you have 4 windows at the start of the game, you hold them for as long as possible before moving and stick to your window. Der Eisendrache is slightly different in that you have 5 windows in the spawn area.

My view is you want the upgraded bows getting setup takes no time at all, yes it's a pain to feed the dragons and so forth but it is worth it, you don't need to continue with the EE steps but all you want is enough points between two players to open the first gate and the second gate and feed the dragon, you can be in the undercroft by round 3 if done correctly - box spamming is just for players who really don't graps the game concept in my view but let them have their fun.

As long as them going down and me trying to revive them doesn't put me in jeopardy, otherwise they'll have to wait to spawn back in

• Like 1

Exactice_808    17
4 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

I love a good game with randoms, it's really surprising how good a game you can actually have with them. Granted a majority of the time it's commical but you do get the odd occassion of having a good game. Last night I was in the position of just hitting the weathervane for the electric bow and to start upgrading and lo and behold player standing watching me hit, ran right past me just as I was getting ready to collect and took it. 

It happens, I wasn't fussed - I decided to have a game with no bow instead - by round 16 he had 11 downs - we all have to learn but zombie gaming etiquette is not known by a substantial amount of players and it is frustrating. Generally speaking you have 4 windows at the start of the game, you hold them for as long as possible before moving and stick to your window. Der Eisendrache is slightly different in that you have 5 windows in the spawn area.

My view is you want the upgraded bows getting setup takes no time at all, yes it's a pain to feed the dragons and so forth but it is worth it, you don't need to continue with the EE steps but all you want is enough points between two players to open the first gate and the second gate and feed the dragon, you can be in the undercroft by round 3 if done correctly - box spamming is just for players who really don't graps the game concept in my view but let them have their fun.

As long as them going down and me trying to revive them doesn't put me in jeopardy, otherwise they'll have to wait to spawn back in

Hells while I totally agree with you and I have accepted randoms in its fullest... (outside of this this being a rant thread for the hell of it LOL)

Its seems that Nex Gen Zombies has changes since Black OPS and Black Ops 2.  The etiquette was not nearly as bad as it is now.  Kind of like the, Away from Controller people, why even load your game up if you are going to be AFC??

Anyways..... While I dont mind new people, I even try to help them.....Its, the guys that dont have a mic then plug it in just to Talk TRASH and blame others for their mistakes..... 10 minutes of trash talking is not what I need when I want 1 good round of zombies per night! LOL

Anyways,  Played Der last night 2 rounds..... Awesome!

Edited by Exactice_808
  • Like 1

Awards

83457    263

Ha. Remember that a very tiny % of those folk become your trusted zombie slaying buddies. 

Last year, end of 2015, the randoms in extinction were like that.  I was so happy to have fresh blood in the game, but most had no mics, could not read english, and if they had amic, would try to tell eyeballs that they were doing it wrong. 

50% accuracy challenge? Why even try? How could one possibly play without firing? Sm to the h.

• Like 1

Exactice_808    17

AAARRGGGGGHHHHH I got another one LOL

When trying to get the Bow in Der...usually have another gun along with my pistol...and I end up swapping out my GUN instead of my pistol....

Lost a Drakon the other night and lost a BRM the night before...... DAMN IT!!!!

Awards

Doppelgänger    150

Don't even get me started on dead ends. I played a solo game of Shadows last night and 3 of my downs were from getting stuck on a slight invisible barrier. I know it happens, but it really is overly frustrating.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2016 at 11:59 PM, Hells Warrrior said:

VERY unlikely to have been a proper ranked 10 prestige, he has glitched to get the prestige rank, tutorials abound on YouTube on how to do it and patched each time by Treyarch - a very few players will have a proper prestige rank 10.

thats fair enough, i have a legit prestige 9 but by the time im at this prestige i have all the good experience and that kind of stuff doesn't happen with properly experienced players

Awards

Nieno69    126

Just Played a game with two prestigeMaster (around lvl 240) and one prestige three...

The two prestige Master tried to go into a glitch.... at round 27 they had 4 downs each.... at the 5th down he Ended the game...

What to say about The ranking System/prestige .... I mean?! What the hell? I recorded it with a livestream... I hate playing with randoms now and will stop to do it...

Awards

Koslans    39

Most randoms are better than I am. Well.. no. Maybe they get into better rounds, at least I know my zombie etiquette. 

I think one thing a lot of randoms don't seem to realise is just how pissed all the other players will be when they quit. I also don't think they really understand just how much time and investment it takes for a good game of zombies. They may quit because they have to go somewhere and therefore stop playing. Whenever I play solo I try to make sure there won't be any distractions or disruptions. 

The most annoying randoms for me are those who can't stay alive on round 5, and those who just leave out of the blue even when things are going well. Things like this are the reason I haven't played with randoms since die rise.

Awards

JHock115    3

I haven't really played with randoms all that much, but everytime I have there has been either a dced person that just stands there, or a person who just plain sucks and always downs and gets mad. I've only been playing with randoms because I want to get the challenges for reviving people done, so playing with randoms for is either a curse, or a blessing.

• Like 1

Exactice_808    17

LOL Got called out by a random the other day,  He was Prestige 4 and sends me a message while in a lobby, "35"  I didnt know what that meant so I was like what is "35" and he then goes on to talk mad trash about how crappy of a zombies player I am because I only have round 35 on DE and then starts going off about everyone in the lobby.....  I said I do Easter egg hunting not rounds so when we fail or are tired we just quit instead of dragging it on.  He then start talking more trash and then I left....

Really? Come into a lobby to tell other Randoms how to play Zombies...... wow...... I thought randoms were bad but there is no need to be a douche...LOL!

Awards

JJMFP    54

Ok, 

Bless my friend for being one of the easiest and best players to Easter Egg with, but when you have a bad game and get so down that you go 9/10 of the way and dashboard because you suffer one more down.  What is one more when you have come this far?  I am literally doing everything in my power to help you get back on your feet for this Keeper battle and you DASHBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We go with three and die as ONE 

Awards

Steelie    14

This is why I don't play online with random people, because I'm sure they'd trash talk me beyond belief because I'm not a super good zombies player (my highest round ever being 12 on The Giant when soloing with three Quick Revives).

Koslans    39
16 hours ago, Steelie said:

This is why I don't play online with random people, because I'm sure they'd trash talk me beyond belief because I'm not a super good zombies player (my highest round ever being 12 on The Giant when soloing with three Quick Revives).

Heyyy don't worry. If they trash-talk they most likely aren't much better. Everyone that gained some zombie skills started at the beginning once as well. If they rage or talk trash they just lack the skills to get past round 6 on their own.... I'm on xbox, but if and when I meet up with my buddy on his PS4, which should be within a week or two we could sent you an invite. I'm quite sure we could do a quick round 30 to show you the ropes. 

Or you could get a copy of World at War. I still play custom zombies quite frequently and I wouldn't mind a game or two on the classic maps. ;) 

Overall, playing with randoms is simple fun. It's only that one percent of the players that masks being bad at it by blaming the other players. 

• Like 1

Steelie    14
5 minutes ago, Koslans said:

Heyyy don't worry. If they trash-talk they most likely aren't much better. Everyone that gained some zombie skills started at the beginning once as well. If they rage or talk trash they just lack the skills to get past round 6 on their own.... I'm on xbox, but if and when I meet up with my buddy on his PS4, which should be within a week or two we could sent you an invite. I'm quite sure we could do a quick round 30 to show you the ropes. 

Or you could get a copy of World at War. I still play custom zombies quite frequently and I wouldn't mind a game or two on the classic maps. ;) 

Overall, playing with randoms is simple fun. It's only that one percent of the players that masks being bad at it by blaming the other players. 

Oh man I'd love to play with you!! ;v;  I don't have BOIII on PS4 though, I got it on Steam. Same goes for WaW, and I have BO on the PS3.

Koslans    39
1 minute ago, Steelie said:

Oh man I'd love to play with you!! ;v;  I don't have BOIII on PS4 though, I got it on Steam. Same goes for WaW, and I have BO on the PS3.

I'm getting hungry right now, so I'll get myself some dinner, or whatever right now. 

I'm up for a game of WaW  after that. Hop into the random lobby and I'll see you there. 

Steelie    14
8 minutes ago, Koslans said:

I'm getting hungry right now, so I'll get myself some dinner, or whatever right now. 

I'm up for a game of WaW  after that. Hop into the random lobby and I'll see you there. 

I still have to download it first ;vvv; It says it'll be ready in about two hours

Edit: it's on about 30 minutes now

Koslans    39
37 minutes ago, Steelie said:

I still have to download it first ;vvv; It says it'll be ready in about two hours

Edit: it's on about 30 minutes now

Is it done yet? :P

Steelie    14
1 minute ago, Koslans said:

Is it done yet? :P

It is yes!!

• Like 1