Second Gondola E.E.

I'm sure as many of you are already aware, there is in fact a way to have the Second Gondola bring you items. 

Instead of Power-Ups, this one will bring up PaP Weapons (some of which contain Alternate Ammo) as well as Monkey Bombs.

----------

As of right now, nobody has been able to figure out what it is they are doing in-game, to Trigger such an event.

One thing I've noticed, especially this past month watching all the gameplay I have. A lot of features from Shadows, were brought over into Der Eisendrache.

________

I think the Trigger for this to occur, is similar to that of how you obtain the Ray Gun from a "Purple Pod" on Shadows.

Do NOT let the Mystery Box move.

In Shadows if you never hit the Box, or only spin it a few times, where it don't move from the Original spot, every time you will receive a Ray Gun from a "Purple Pod", not always immediately, but you'll always end up getting at least 1.

________

Seems like something similar is going on in Der Eisendrache, thus why it has only recently been discovered. In Co-Op chances are the Box is going to be moved rather quickly.

However, during a Solo game your a lot less likely to move the Box especially using a Bow & a Wall Weapon with Blast Furnace.

_______

I'll be more than happy to Debunk this once the Map is released for XBone, until then if anyone wants to give it a shot, let me know what happens.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the original Video and a "second gondola ee Hunt" .... he doesn't use the box ..

Either it has something to do with high rounds ...the Jump he did or the Panzer round.... maybe all three combined with a rocket Start countdown...but because(in my opinion) it is very easy to get points in der eisendrache It has nothing to do with the high rounds (i hope thats the case or at least not round over 40)

I Hope it's something like you sayed with the pods - maybe let the gondola "charge" and call it e.g. after ten rounds or something.... 

18 minutes ago, Nieno69 said:

I watched the original Video and a "second gondola ee Hunt" .... he doesn't use the box ..

Either it has something to do with high rounds ...the Jump he did or the Panzer round.... maybe all three combined with a rocket Start countdown...but because(in my opinion) it is very easy to get points in der eisendrache It has nothing to do with the high rounds (i hope thats the case or at least not round over 40)

I Hope it's something like you sayed with the pods - maybe let the gondola "charge" and call it e.g. after ten rounds or something.... 

If the person you watched, never used the Box, that makes sense to me. That's what I was trying to say, Dont use the Box & if you do make sure it don't move.

6 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

If the person you watched, never used the Box, that makes sense to me. That's what I was trying to say, Dont use the Box & if you do make sure it don't move.

Yeah... but I think i wasn't clear 

The second Video (the ee hunt) - he Did not use the box - but he doesn't get the second gondola to Came up...

30 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I thought you used one Fuse on each side of the Death-Ray. 1 on the left side & 1 on the right side.

im not talking about the things you get from the safe im talking about when you time travel for the first time and pick the soul thingy and the 2 fuses (p.s if thats what you were talking about then no you only put one in then on the other side is the protect/destroy switch)

1 hour ago, deamonkeeper said:

im not talking about the things you get from the safe im talking about when you time travel for the first time and pick the soul thingy and the 2 fuses (p.s if thats what you were talking about then no you only put one in then on the other side is the protect/destroy switch)

Ohh, ok. I still haven't played the Map, I was going off what I've seen in gameplay.

Only a couple more days...

I doubt it has anything to do with Quick revive. Was the PaP built in this game? If it hands out PaP weapons, I'd start by toying around with building the PaP in different orders, or may not build it at all and test the gondola every 5 rounds. One more idea to try, dont pick up the powerups if you dont get the other one to work, remember the old myth if you dont pick up power ups they would spawn more in higher rounds? Its probably nothing but worth a try.

44 minutes ago, Tattoo247 said:

I doubt it has anything to do with Quick revive. Was the PaP built in this game? If it hands out PaP weapons, I'd start by toying around with building the PaP in different orders, or may not build it at all and test the gondola every 5 rounds. One more idea to try, dont pick up the powerups if you dont get the other one to work, remember the old myth if you dont pick up power ups they would spawn more in higher rounds? Its probably nothing but worth a try.

There are a few things that could be important:

-Jump from the top

-kill Zombies before Hit the gondola (maybe call and kill x in a sec)

-kill on the spot about

-storm bow on the machine where you Jump from 

3 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

There are a few things that could be important:

-Jump from the top

-kill Zombies before Hit the gondola (maybe call and kill x in a sec)

-kill on the spot about

-storm bow on the machine where you Jump from 

I can try those later.

Also, building off your theories, instead of "charging" the gondola, perhaps we charge the divinium fuse itself, either through upgraded bows, or zombie souls.

Lastly, try using the fuse WHILE the PaP is changing locations, I would need help testing this one.

21 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@Tattoo247

Try my theory if you can, of never moving the Mystery Box. Similar to how you receive a RayGun from the "Purple Pods" in Shadows, as long as the Box has never been moved.

You got it, taking my girlfriend to eat then I'm permitted to play lol.

I actually haven't played SoE maybe 10 times (not a fan unfortunately) but I'll research that method for sure. Of course youre welcome to add me if you feel like joining in on the fun/frustration.

2 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@Bigyayay

This very well could be true. I just hate how having to have the internet, is a requirement in order to get the full experience of the game. No longer, will I be able to acquire "Perk Bottles" in order to obtain all the Perks in a map.

Yah i miss having to earn to get all of the 9 perks in the map. Now all you have to do is eat the perkaholic gobble gum and you get all of the perks. From the videos I all saw they had master prestige so hopefully some other people can look into this too.

Did everything you asked except for ''jump from top'' dont know what you meant by that. Nothing worked...

Granted I did it all before round 18, I tested LONG rounds on rounds 10-15, had an SVG and lightning bow, kept a good eye on the trams between my test rounds, no differences noticed on that either.

I think I might actually let PaP eat my weapon and see if the trams change.

• 5 weeks later...
On 29-2-2016 at 11:55 PM, Ragdo11706 said:247

Try my theory if you can, of never moving the Mystery Box. Similar to how you receive a RayGun from the "Purple Pods" in Shadows, as long as the Box has never been moved.

Lots of Rayguns from the normal tram. Pretty much every game round 8-10. 

Do I need to roll the box till it moves to increase my chances on double points now? 

That would kind of eliminate the purpose of picking up fuses in the first place?!

3 hours ago, Koslans said:

Lots of Rayguns from the normal tram. Pretty much every game round 8-10. 

Do I need to roll the box till it moves to increase my chances on double points now? 

That would kind of eliminate the purpose of picking up fuses in the first place?!

You receive the Ray Gun from the tram as well, if you have never moved the box?!?!

1 minute ago, Ragdo11706 said:

You receive the Ray Gun from the tram as well, if you have never moved the box?!?!

Yes, so far I had it about every game, I never pick it up though. 

I want a double points or a carpenter or a nuke..... anything really. Maybe even a fire sale because the jingle is cool. 

1 minute ago, Koslans said:

Yes, so far I had it about every game, I never pick it up though. 

I want a double points or a carpenter or a nuke..... anything really. Maybe even a fire sale because the jingle is cool. 

That is pretty cool, I didn't know that worked on Der Eisendrache as well as Shadows.