Thread Of The Unexplained

Sorry for the terrible title if you read any of my posts your know I'm not very good at these sort of things

This is a thread for screen caps of out of place things in DE that hopefully will be explained

Firstly the gauge what does it read it has numbers top and bottom

YWtgjWv.jpg

And this AR. 410 any ideas ?

xe7VLcs.jpg

Whose bunk is this and what book is on the bunk is it one that is seen around elsewhere in the map

EElsII2.jpg

Has anyone tried to translate this radio

xn0PqyL.jpg

5WN68SA.jpg

5TaVk6p.jpg

gQIgUyS.jpg

Edited by Shootinfish
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Notice that on the bottom right of whatever the computer monitor is sitting on, is a "Chemical Spill Treatment Kit." Seems kinda odd.

Many of the things handwritten aren't legible (I've heard of many trying), which is a much wasted opportunity (as always).

7 hours ago, Shootinfish said:

Zombie manual

6OmO5vv.jpg

Another radio pic sorry but I find it interesting and there might be some data within the dial

uZ23exp.jpg

r7gKGr4.jpg

A B C A G R S I cant make out the other side

The book Shows not "s".. it's "5"

On the other side it's 93..

So 935

A     Z

B     Z

C    Z

A   FR

G   EN

R  GE

5  93

Found this too ingame

Edit: Just Looked up the Video: interesting 

It's sure about this what he Shows 

The handwritten letter is a Text that repeated 3 times... some words you can read clearly: e.g. second time this day ...

Edited by Nieno69

I knew about the teleporters being marked FRA ENG GER but didnt realise that there where only 2 letters on the right and the third is on the left there could be more to this i will keep an open mind

The text on the radio i find very interesting it looks like its VV and not w and the dial to the right is strange also it goes up in 13 until it gets to 104 then goes up 16 to max at 220 i also cant translate the text below or Ratrprtiflmepa or find it on any ww2 electrical equipment

Lautenrk u. vvenderknr
maison glaicha
farbgunya-Nr. hubrn

In current time in Der Eisendrache, if you look in the teleporter room where the fuses were when you went back in time, there's a camera like the shadow's camera. I dunno if anyone has talked about that yet or if I completely missed the comments but surely that's story related eh?

1 hour ago, Dr.Z said:

In current time in Der Eisendrache, if you look in the teleporter room where the fuses were when you went back in time, there's a camera like the shadow's camera. I dunno if anyone has talked about that yet or if I completely missed the comments but surely that's story related eh?

1454494559-livre.jpg

Pretty sure its just an old camera. Both are in the 40's.

Opposite the Juggernog machine, behind where the box location is, there is a blinking light but the way it blinks, I am sure it is morse code.

2 hours ago, certainpersonio said:

@Nightmare Voyager I agree it's probably morse code in front of Jug. The spotlight in front of the teleporter by Rocket Pad also seems to be in morse code. I've never tried to work with morse code before but I'll definitely give it a try if someone has posted a video of it looping!

About the spotlight in front of the teleporter. In theater mode, speed at 0.1. I found the word "CARE" or "RARE".

There's a very long light flash (again at speed 0.1). I think it means the beginning of the sequence.

*long flash* .-. .- .-. . *long flash* = RARE

But if the light flash it's just part of the sequence the word is = CARE (-.-. .- .-. .)

It's hard to see because it's not like "Light" and "No light". The luminous intensity is varying.

I'll check out the spotlight in front of Juggernog.

Edited by Kalinine
  • 2 weeks later...