Jumpscare?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

It likely will need a sniper to work, and will might be in a SUPER weird place like looking at the moon durring the wonderfizz. You might have to do the easter egg first. I don't think having skeletons active would change anything, or having a panzer hat. Maybe it has something to do with the secret KN-44s? 

That's what I said....

Another thought is during the Starting countdown of the rocket..... look at the moon when you Stay at the testing area with the sniper or that two combined.... will try it if I get a sniper tonight

Edit: or while the rockets fly to the moon...but I think that has been tried 

Edited by Nieno69
On 29.2.2016 at 5:18 AM, Ragdo11706 said:

Wherever it is, it's going to have to be somewhere "Fire" is present. In all the previous maps where a "Jumpscare" takes place you have to look at something with "Fire".

So with this in mind maybe where "tank" appear within an explosion in the Sky ....never tried to look with a sniper this moment...maybe worth a try ...maybe at the weekend i will keep this in mind