Sign in to follow this  
DOAman

Comprehensive DOA2 Guide

DOAman    4

Hi Everyone,

I was invited over here by a fellow CODZ member to talk about DOA2. Soooo, I'd like to link a little something I spent god knows how many hours on creating. I would post the whole thing in its entirety, but by linking to it I know it will always be up to date whenever I make changes to it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/145061-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-ps4/faqs/72570

Edited by DOAman
  • Like 3

DaveLo07    172

Appreciate the quick response! It was definitely something that the site needed, and I haven't seen a guide that comes close in terms of quality/content.

• Like 1

DOAman    4
29 minutes ago, DaveLo07 said:

Appreciate the quick response! It was definitely something that the site needed, and I haven't seen a guide that comes close in terms of quality/content.

I can get started on updating the guide with pictures and even video if you have it. Just let me know where I can find the content and I'll get working on it. I will of course give you credit for all media.

Edited by DOAman

DaveLo07    172

Well if you need any images, that is something I can provide pretty quickly, if there is anything else you need just let me know.

DOAman    4
3 minutes ago, DaveLo07 said:

Well if you need any images, that is something I can provide pretty quickly, if there is anything else you need just let me know.

Just pictures for now. I'm looking for pictures of things like the weapons, power-ups, and if you have pictures of the stages themselves that would be great too.

DaveLo07    172

OK, give me 24 hours, I will put together as many images as I can. I can try and send them via e-mail (don't know how many e-mails it would take depending on file size), or upload them to imgur then send you a list of URLs?

DOAman    4
5 minutes ago, DaveLo07 said:

OK, give me 24 hours, I will put together as many images as I can. I can try and send them via e-mail (don't know how many e-mails it would take depending on file size), or upload them to imgur then send you a list of URLs?

Imgur is probably better. If you would email me the list of URLs, that would be great.

DOAman    4
6 hours ago, DaveLo07 said:

While I'm thinking of it... if you can get a screenshot of the pause screen that shows the basic game controls, that would be great too. Same goes for the Silverback Challenges.

Edited by DOAman

DaveLo07    172

Sure. I'm trying to cover all bases, so you will probably have far too many pics, but just use what you need. I will try and get a pic of each bonus/armory room as well. 

DOAman    4

Great progress has been made so far in converting this document. I hope to have it fully completed and ready to show within a week.

DaveLo07    172

Nice! Looks really good mate, pics and videos aside the guide is much easier to read and find/pick out information in the new format. 

• Like 1