New to zombies

Hi there 

I'm from Ireland 37 years old,been playing cod since black ops but never really played zombies,I didn't even know there was Easter eggs I was told u had to survive for as long as u can.started to get into zombies since the new maps came out.i really really want to get the main Easter egg done,just found out how to upgrade 2 of the bows the lighting bow and the wolf bow.going to get that Easter egg if it kills me lol

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Welcome to the site!

And? Do you like zombies?

I dont have bo3 so I cant help you with the Easter Egg, but I hope you have much fun and find some others who can help you to do it.

O, and if you still have bo1, you really should play Kino.

No huge easter egg, but great admosphere and map.

• Administrators

So sorry for the late welcome-but welcome, nontheless! 

Of course, it depends on your playing platform, but we invested in an LFG back before release and it works fantastically! 

http://codzlfg.com 

So definitely create a post out there, let folks know what you're looking for (descriptions are the best) and good luck!

On the other hand, @anonymous speaks truth. Get some BO1 zombies gameplay in there. IMO, it is the BEST. And the EEs in BO1 are still some of my favorites. Definitely should get the whole BO1 DLC suite. 

And when you're ready to hardcore tackle the story, we're here for you! See you in the threads.