Sign in to follow this  
ZombieSlayer1997

Can't get new gobblegum on secondary account

My brother has the primary account and we downloaded awakening on his account. He got the gobblegums but I didn't and its really annoying because everything else I am able to access. It feels like I only have part of a dlc, and if this is intentional then that's really unfair treyarch. What idiot is going to buy the dlc again just for some gobblegums? I hate call of duty but like the zombies, but this is irritating

Edited by ZombieSlayer1997

Awards

83457    263

If i understand you correctly: You don't have a gold account, so you can only play offline. Offline does not have mega GG. Situation normal, his account will work the same way offline.

If you have a gold account of your own, you should be able to play online and have GG.

If you have a gold account and this isn't working, try starting the game under his account, load yours, go online with both accounts, then back him out, sign him out. That may give you proper access to mega GG.

/not tested, good luck.

Sorry I should have been clearer. Both of us can go online no problem so I must have a gold account. By secondary account I meant the one that isn't set as the primary ps4. However, I don't think this gobblegum thing has anything to do with that.

I have no problem accessing the mega gobblegum. What I was saying is that I can access all parts of the awakening dlc, except the new gobblegums. All the normal mega ones are available to me, just not the new ones from the dlc. Not sure this treyarch made this intentional.

I think how it works is that whichever account buys and downloads the season pass/dlc, gets the new gobblegum, but other ps4 accounts don't. For me it just says I don't have the dlc when I try to select them. Was just wondering if anyone is still experiencing the same thing, as there doesn't seem to be any recent discussion about it anywhere.

(I'm on ps4, not xbox)

Edited by ZombieSlayer1997

Awards