Hello there!

xerox

Hey there!

Im Xerox, a 19Yo from the UK. Currently in my second year at university but always have time to play zombies! I have played all zombies map, but my ps3 broke recently (all because black ops froze -_- ) so i wont be able to play on that anymore. BUT i have a ps4 and pc where i have black ops and black ops 3 (i also have bops 3 for ps4). 

Been following the zombies storyline since the start, but havnt had anyone to really talk to about it, as im the only one of my friends that like the storyline, so been meaning to join this site for a while. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome aboard! You are not alone, that's for sure. I was in the same pickle 'till I showed up here.

There are years of great archives out here, with great discussions opening all the time, and more story-familiar folks are always a welcome addition. 

If you want fast tracks to storyline resources for reference or further studying purposes, feel free to ask! A number of us have been working hard lately to get as much archived and condensed as possible to make learning the story easy for new folks and referencing exact details easy for vets like yourself. 

Looking forward to seeing you in the threads!