So I'm sure you're all aware of the 3rd painting in the wolf bow upgrade. It portrays a mountain and the giant squid-like creature from SoE. Each character has a quote when selecting this portrait. Richtofen's quote is: "last time I saw this is when I picked up the key". Richtofen is referring to when he picked up the summoning key in SoE, of which happened in a 2 year time frame before The Giant. However, the fact that he said the last time suggests he's seen them before. And at the end of all the paintings, he basically says that battling the apothicans only really ends in death. Now I'm just going to make a huge jump here but what if that letter saying that Primis will fail was written by Richtofen. What if he believes Primis will be defeated by the Apothicans and because if this he sides with them. I mean, Richtofen sided with the Illuminati in the other universe so who's to say he can't yet join the amphibian race XD. However, I do believe that Richtofen is trapping these souls for a reason and I have a feeling that it's for the good of the Apothican. Here's to praying we don't see another Margwa when that may happen. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic