Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

We'll be creating a Library and in process of doing this @NaBrZHunter with @PINNAZ just now, maybe it is something we should consider implementing a user database of useful information and knowledge?

That would be awesome! I had started a "CoDZ Canon Library," the idea of which was to compile all threads dedicated to absolute fact for the purpose of ease of access and rapid education opportunity. I love the idea of a larger-scale project, though. If I might recommend breaking into a few groups:

1. Canon Library ("The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth")
2. Story-Centric Legendary Theories (Legendary theories that are in-depth and invested, and/or have spawned detailed discussion directly pertaining to the story, the technology in the story, or the mythos in the story)
3. Outside the Box Legendary Theories (Such theories as pertain to non-zombies literature or information that may provide deeper insight into the where we may be going or certain aspects of the game that may have been inspired by other historical events, mythos, literature or media)

Examples in order, below: