Future DLC location

So I've been thinking about future locations for DLC, now I know that we have Richtofens note with coordinates and ciphers are coming in thick and fast regarding the island research centre and stuff about Stalingrad but Treyarch love to play mind games with us, which is brilliant, but I wonder if it's all a game. They are giving us way too many clues regarding future DLC if you ask me. In the build up to the game release and while playing the giant we were tricked into believing that we would be revisiting the moon, which of course we didn't nor will we now it's been exploded into piece. Maybe we're being led down the same path again, maybe I'm being stupid, I'm interested to know what other people think? 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I was thinking the same, Treyarch is never predictable, not in the story and not in the future maps.

Maybe in the intro of the next DLC the island and stalingrad are only mentioned and they say they found the old subjects Takeo and Nikolai already, now heading up to something new.

However, both a Shi No Numa like island and Stalingrad could be great zombie maps if you ask me.

Edited by anonymous
spelled Takeo wrong