AlphaOmega

Any fellow Master Prestiges?

AlphaOmega    42

Hi everyone! Just wanted to see how many MP we have around here. I found about 20 on the reddit, 6 in a facebook group, and have seen 1 so far in zombies. 

Not looking to make a brag thread, just wanna see who has gotten this far already :) have a nice day!

Lenne    412

Due to very limited playtime I am still only first prestige, but I came here to ask a question.

Should I stay in first prestige for a while after I hit 35 and grind all the weapons then or should I just prestige straight after hitting max level?

@AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega    42
9 hours ago, Lenne said:

Due to very limited playtime I am still only first prestige, but I came here to ask a question.

Should I stay in first prestige for a while after I hit 35 and grind all the weapons then or should I just prestige straight after hitting max level?

@AlphaOmega

I would advise going straight to prestige. You get xp for every weapon lv so its best to use them towards something. I think theres like around 100k xp in weapons just by leveling them and doing optic sights challenges

Boom115    241

I just prestiged for the first time this weekend...very little time to play. Planning on hamming out some rounds and hitting my 2nd. Treyarch is really aiming to get me a divorce putting it on DXP on Valentines day weekend.

Jlp1991    0

mp level 49 here, can't even begin to tell you how many solo games of the giant it took to get me there.. 

Spider3000    140

Prestige 3, thanks to Double XP.  I will definitely be grinding throughout the DLC Season for that Master Prestige calling card though.

Awards