Main Easteregg - Bugged final cutscene (SPOILER ALERT)

Me and 3 other players were finishing the Main Easteregg on Eisendrache, and when we put the summoning key in the computer, the rockets fired towards the moon and blew it up. We were all waiting for the infamous ending cutscene, but i did not show up. It seemed like the game was "done", no zombies, no nothing. Just a blown up moon, complete silence. I am positive that we did all the steps proper, and we got to the final boss in round 20. I don`t know how to fix this bug, or how to avoid it.

Does anyone have opinions about this? Has it occured in others eastereggs, or are we the only ones experiencing this?

I really need some advice or information about this, since i am really eager for this EE/achievement to be completed. Thanks.

Edited by j0steinp0stein
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler warning about the EE content is probably a good idea... Someone's gonna point it out, it might as well be me, since I'm here.

Sorry I can't be of any help with regards to your actual question... I've play DE like 4 times. I haven't even upgraded a bow yet. =P

Edited by MikeCirka

The cutscene itself seems to be glitchy. It's activated for people but because it is done in real time, sometimes the zombies won't be despawned and will actually attack you and you will get a game over while watching it. Yours is the first I've heard of where it doesn't appear. You had no zombies so it did despawn them, but it just didn't play for some odd reason.

12 minutes ago, j0steinp0stein said:

Me and 3 other players were finishing the Main Easteregg on Eisendrache, and when we put the summoning key in the computer, the rockets fired towards the moon and blew it up. We were all waiting for the infamous ending cutscene, but i did not show up. It seemed like the game was "done", no zombies, no nothing. Just a blown up moon, complete silence. I am positive that we did all the steps proper, and we got to the final boss in round 20. I don`t know how to fix this bug, or how to avoid it.

Does anyone have opinions about this? Has it occured in others eastereggs, or are we the only ones experiencing this?

I really need some advice or information about this, since i am really eager for this EE/achievement to be completed. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Rissole25 said:

The cutscene itself seems to be glitchy. It's activated for people but because it is done in real time, sometimes the zombies won't be despawned and will actually attack you and you will get a game over while watching it. Yours is the first I've heard of where it doesn't appear. You had no zombies so it did despawn them, but it just didn't play for some odd reason.

It was pretty awkward. It seemed like the game was coming to an end, since there were no zombies spawning, we could not continue the game or complete the EE. We stuck around squaring everything in the map for about 30 minutes and then we just left. Heartbroken. So much work for so little in return..