Sign in to follow this  
Deadeyedom

An Ambitious Project That needs YOUR help! (A Call of Duty Zombies Dedicated Video): STILL LOOKING FOR HELP! Updated Feb 18.

Deadeyedom    0

Story and What this is: So I was listening to the Easter Egg song for Der Eisendrache "Dead Again", and in my personal opinion it sounds a lot like a mix between a lot of the previous songs in past maps. Now I had this idea, basically a montage of all the zombie maps. Key highlights of each map in a video, all leading to the end map of black ops 3. For example, if we were to use moon, we'd highlight the key features introduced to the map and the end easter egg with the "Coming Home" song in the background. Stuff like that, every map from Nacht Der to The end map of Blops 3. Problem is I would need cinematic shots and crews to do the easter eggs with, which means full cooperation and all of that stuff. Also, since I've decided to literally highlight everything I will do the grief and turned stuff also, that means 7 players + me in full cooperation for a cinematic like film.

SOMETHING NEEDED! So the major problem with this is copyright, the songs, ranging from Eminem in Five and Avenged Sevenfold in Call of The Dead. I'm not familiar with how the use of these songs work, and I'm hearing multiple things about the 30 second song rule. If somebody knows anything about the use of every song listed below with permission, or at the least I can use all of them in a time period of 30 seconds. I'd love to know, thanks :). Without this the project may be a flunk and must be scrapped :(.

Amount of Individuals still needed: 7 + someone who knows about our copyright situation

BELOW IS A LIST OF ALL MAPS USED AND SONGS WITH THEM!!!!

• Nacht Der Untoten: World at War Russian Theme/WTF/Undone/Dead Ops Arcade Soundtrack
  • Verrukt: Lullaby of a Dead Man
  • Shi No Numa: The One
  • Der Reise: Beauty of Annihilation
  • Kino Der Toten: 115
  • Five: Won't Back Down- Eminem
  • Dead Ops Arcade: Various DOA Songs
  • Ascension: Abracadavre
  • Call of the Dead: Not Ready to Die (Avenged Sevenfold)
  • Shangri-La: Pareidolia
  • Moon: Coming Home/Nightmare (Avenged Sevenfold)/Redamned/ 8-Bit Pareidolia/8-Bit Coming Home
  • Nuketown Zombies: Sammantha's Lullaby, 8-Bit Coming Home, 8-Bit Pareidolia, 8-Bit Re-Damned.
  • Green Run(Tranzit/Bus Depot Survival/Town Greif/Town Survival/Farm Grief/Farm Survival/Farm Grief/Diner Turned):  Carrion/Lovesong for a Deadman/Carry on (Avenged Sevenfold)/Imma Try it Out (Skillrex
  • Die Rise: We all fall Down
  • Alcatraz Island(Mob of the Dead/Cell Block Grief): Where are We going/Rusty Cage (Johnny Cash)/Samantha's Lullaby
  • Resolution 1295(Buried/Buried Grief/Buried Turn): Always Running/Samantha's Lullaby
  • Origins: Archangel/Shepard of Fire (Avenged Sevenfold)/Aether
  • Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avenging: Various DOA2 Soundtrack's
  • Shadows of Evil: Snakeskin Boots Instrumental (Jack Wall)/Cold Hard Cash (Featuring Antonia Bennett)/Snakeskin Boots (Non-Instrumental)
  • The Giant: Beauty of Annihilation Remix
  • Der Eisendrache: Dead Again/1980's Disco song that Plays/Altered Samantha's Lullaby (Samantha's Lovesong)
  • Perks: Various Perk jingles throughout the games, some made by Jack Wall

What's Expected And Rules:

- Xbox 360/PS4/PC Zombie Maps

-A mic, or a cooperative mind if you don't have a mic.

-Skype Preferably

-As long as I get a crew of 7 with all black ops 2 dlc, and atleast 3 with every game from black ops 1 to black ops 3 with all dlc, we should be good.

-Any age as long as you are mature and willing to have fun with this.

About this, I will use theater mode combined with Adobe Premiere CS6 to edit these clips of the maps, and I also have a Avermedia Live Gamer Portable recording device to extract gameplay footage.

How to join: Literally just comment on this forum and I'll get in contact with you through messaging on the website, It's that easy, every person helps :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you decide to help on my project!

About me: I'm 15 but very invested in the knowledge of what I'm doing, and I have a youtube but I have less than a hundred subscribers but I haven't uploaded in so long, so this video can be uploaded to any individuals channel when it's done as long as all credit to the individuals is given.

P.S.: NO PROFIT WILL BE GIVEN FOR HELPING, I WILL NOT MAKE A PROFIT EITHER, THIS IS FOR FUN AND TO SHOW THE COMMUNITY THE PROGRESSION FROM THE BEGINNING TO NOW, HIGHLIGHTING ALL KEY FEATURES FOR AN EPIC VIDEO. CREDIT WILL ALSO BE GIVEN TO ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO HELP, YOUR YOUTUBE, TWITTER, WHATEVER.

P.P.S.: IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION FOR THIS APOLOGIES, PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS JUST LET ME KNOW THANK YOU :).

Edited by Deadeyedom
Added Stuff

Awards

Rissole25    378

I'm not to sure on the exact usage of songs tbh. But doing a quick search on Youtube, there are multiple videos with Five and Won't Back Down in the title that are as old as 5 years. I think as long as you don't monetize those ones you should be right. But I still recommend you look up on it.

Btw in case you didn't know, Exo-Zombies from Advanced Warfare isn't part of Treyarch's Zombies, so you don't have to include those 5 ones.

I do cinematics as well, and I do want to do some for every map eventually. I bought WaW and BO1 on PC specifically for this reason. So if you have either of those on their, I may be able to help.

Deadeyedom    0

Messaged you Rissole, and we're still looking for people if anyone reads this and is interested.

Awards

dfabian711    0

I have all the dlc for black Ops 1 on ps3 and the dlc for black ops3 on ps4. Ill help with what I can. 

Pcsolyar    22

You missed some songs in there. Nacht der Untoten has songs from the Dead Ops Arcade soundtrack; Moon has Re-DamnedNightmare (Avenged Sevenfold), 8-Bit Pareidolia, and 8-Bit Coming Home; Alcatraz Island has Samantha's LullabyExcavation Site 64 has Shepard of Fire (Avenged Sevenfold) and Aether; and Shadows of Evil has Snakeskin Boots (Instrumental) (Jack Wall) and Cold Hard Cash (Featuring Antonia Bennett) (Jack Wall). You might also want to include Lovesong for a Deadman, Carry On (Avenged Sevenfold) and Imma Try it Out (Skrillex) for Green Run. Lovesong for a Deadman is a re-work of Lullaby for a Deadman used in the loading screen. The other two were originally alternatives to Carrion determined by the order you activated the Teddy Bears. They were removed in the first patch, though. Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avenging has its own soundtrack just like Dead Ops Arcade did. Jack Wall also wrote new Perk-a-Cola jingles that are included on the Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Official Soundtrack). Anything without an author listed is the work of Kevin Sherwood.

Edited by M16 EPIC
Missed a song.

Awards

Deadeyedom    0
15 hours ago, M16 EPIC said:

You missed some songs in there. Nacht der Untoten has songs from the Dead Ops Arcade soundtrack; Moon has Re-DamnedNightmare (Avenged Sevenfold), 8-Bit Pareidolia, and 8-Bit Coming Home; Alcatraz Island has Samantha's LullabyExcavation Site 64 has Shepard of Fire (Avenged Sevenfold) and Aether; and Shadows of Evil has Snakeskin Boots (Instrumental) (Jack Wall) and Cold Hard Cash (Featuring Antonia Bennett) (Jack Wall). You might also want to include Lovesong for a Deadman, Carry On (Avenged Sevenfold) and Imma Try it Out (Skrillex) for Green Run. Lovesong for a Deadman is a re-work of Lullaby for a Deadman used in the loading screen. The other two were originally alternatives to Carrion determined by the order you activated the Teddy Bears. They were removed in the first patch, though. Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avenging has its own soundtrack just like Dead Ops Arcade did. Jack Wall also wrote new Perk-a-Cola jingles that are included on the Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Official Soundtrack). Anything without an author listed is the work of Kevin Sherwood.

Alright! Thanks a lot man I didn't realize I missed so many, this'll help a lot especially for the Green Run part of it :).

Awards

Deadeyedom    0
16 hours ago, dfabian711 said:

I have all the dlc for black Ops 1 on ps3 and the dlc for black ops3 on ps4. Ill help with what I can. 

Check your inbox

Awards

Pcsolyar    22

I missed some songs earlier. I went through making sure I had them all, but I missed some for Nevada, U.S.A.; Resolution 1295; Shadows of Evil; and Der Eisendrache. Nevada, U.S.A. plays 8-Bit Coming Home, 8-Bit Pareidolia, and 8-Bit Re-DamnedResolution 1295 plays Samantha's Lullaby. Shadows of Evil plays the normal version of Snakeskin Boots (Jack Wall), not just the instrumental version. Der Eisendrache has an 1980's soundtrack played in the Disco Easter Egg, and an altered Samantha's Lullaby. It is rearranged to be in a major key, just like Lullaby for a Deadman was for Green Run. Lullaby for a Deadman was retitled Lovesong for a Deadman  when altered, so I would guess that the track played in Der Eisendrache is called Samantha's Lovesong instead.

Edited by M16 EPIC
Grammar

Awards

anonymous    340

I like the idea, but unfortunately I dont have a headphone, so I can't help.

However, Im gonna watch the videos you post.

Some of you talked about various songs in Tranzit, or Green Run.

I only knew about that one you could activate with the 3 teddybears.

How to activate the others?

Awards

Deadeyedom    0
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, anonymous said:

I like the idea, but unfortunately I dont have a headphone, so I can't help.

However, Im gonna watch the videos you post.

Some of you talked about various songs in Tranzit, or Green Run.

I only knew about that one you could activate with the 3 teddybears.

How to activate the others?

There's still a way you can help, you just have to be cooperative, as I can still talk to you. So if you're interested just message me.

Awards

Deadeyedom    0
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, M16 EPIC said:

I missed some songs earlier. I went through making sure I had them all, but I missed some for Nevada, U.S.A.; Resolution 1295; Shadows of Evil; and Der Eisendrache. Nevada, U.S.A. plays 8-Bit Coming Home, 8-Bit Pareidolia, and 8-Bit Re-DamnedResolution 1295 plays Samantha's Lullaby. Shadows of Evil plays the normal version of Snakeskin Boots (Jack Wall), not just the instrumental version. Der Eisendrache has an 1980's soundtrack played in the Disco Easter Egg, and an altered Samantha's Lullaby. It is rearranged to be in a major key, just like Lullaby for a Deadman was for Green Run. Lullaby for a Deadman was retitled Lovesong for a Deadman  when altered, so I would guess that the track played in Der Eisendrache is called Samantha's Lovesong instead.

Alright, thanks for the big help, this'll make the cinematics more interesting for sure. Added them to the post :).

Awards

anonymous    340
14 hours ago, Deadeyedom said:

There's still a way you can help, you just have to be cooperative, as I can still talk to you. So if you're interested just message me.

Then, I would like to help.

I got a xbox360 with Nacht, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Reise, Moon, Kino, Five, DOA, Tranzit, NuketownZ, Origins and Burried.

Im not that good in Five and Moon, and Burried is also quite new for me, but I can help you with them all if you want

Edited by anonymous
forgot NuketownZ

Awards

Deadeyedom    0
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:57 AM, anonymous said:

Then, I would like to help.

I got a xbox360 with Nacht, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Reise, Moon, Kino, Five, DOA, Tranzit, NuketownZ, Origins and Burried.

Im not that good in Five and Moon, and Burried is also quite new for me, but I can help you with them all if you want

All right nice, I'll let you know when I need you.

Awards