Stuntbackup

Echoey sound glitch?

Stuntbackup    0

So I have been commonly encountering a problem on the Giant and Der Eisendrache where all of a sudden everything will be echoey and amplified in terms of volume by at least 5. Where ever I am on the maps, my character's voice will CONSTANTLY be echoey. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by Stuntbackup

Awards

Ragdo11706    363

Normally it seems to go away on its own, I know on Shadows you can have this same thing occur, if your standing in the middle of a Lil' Arnie when he self-destructs.

Chopper    188

You can get rid of it by taking damage from your own explosion.  So walking over a grenade.

There is a way to get rid of it with Widows by teleporting I believe.  I got told this the other day, I'll send a message to someone asking for the definite way when you have widows.

• Like 1

Ragdo11706    363
47 minutes ago, Chopper said:

You can get rid of it by taking damage from your own explosion.  So walking over a grenade.

There is a way to get rid of it with Widows by teleporting I believe.  I got told this the other day, I'll send a message to someone asking for the definite way when you have widows.

Glad to know this. 

I got that annoying ass screen shaking effect on Shadows the other day, (upon completion of a ritual). I learned once you go into the PaP room and place down the first Gateworm, it goes away.

Just a heads up.

• Like 1