Ragdo11706

Does anyone remember this...

Ragdo11706    363

So I'm not sure how many of you remember before Black Ops III was released, but way back before it was even announced I believe, a lot of YouTubers were making videos about the "RayGun Mk.III" & RayGun Mk.III FOUND", such shit as that. 

Well here we are months down the road and finally an image of this RayGun or what I'll call Vril Cannon or Pulse Cannon has surfaced.

Now to me it seems to be a Buildable that consists of 5 parts, which was supposed to be in Black Ops II. Obviously this never happened, but I'm hopeful we will actually see this in the future.

This wasn't the only thing the image depicted. It's actually a pretty interesting billboard to say the least.

Thanx to Matt aka. @mcsportzhawk for the original image.

Screenshot_2016-01-29-21-54-41_1.jpg.396

Screenshot_2016-01-29-21-54-41_2.thumb.jScreenshot_2016-01-29-21-52-28_1.thumb.j

• Like 1

JJMFP    54

Definitely can see the shield from transit and the Denizen like creature along with PAP's battery, also from Transit.  This very well could have been some of the first story board ideas from BO2 and wonder if this "Ray Gun" depicted ultimately became the Mark II.  Is that the Jet Gun on the left maybe???

Interesting find none the less. Look at that top right corner, the equation equals (Zombies Suck) :o)

Edited by JJMFP

Awards

Ragdo11706    363
53 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

Definitely can see the shield from transit and the Denizen like creature along with PAP's battery, also from Transit.  This very well could have been some of the first story board ideas from BO2 and wonder if this "Ray Gun" depicted ultimately became the Mark II.  Is that the Jet Gun on the left maybe???

Interesting find none the less. Look at that top right corner, the equation equals (Zombies Suck) :o)

I believe the object on the left is the same object we see in the "Nuketown" loading screen.

• Like 1

JJMFP    54
3 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I believe the object on the left is the same object we see in the "Nuketown" loading screen.

Yeah I see it now!

Awards

Ragdo11706    363
Just now, JJMFP said:

Yeah I see it now!

I was about to comment back, although looking at it again, I could see an early representation of the JetGun.

JJMFP    54
2 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I was about to comment back, although looking at it again, I could see an early representation of the JetGun.

No, I think you where right.  Look at it with your head cocked to the left.  It is that Nuketown piece hanging over that crater.

Awards

Ragdo11706    363
3 hours ago, JJMFP said:

No, I think you where right.  Look at it with your head cocked to the left.  It is that Nuketown piece hanging over that crater.

Yea, it always reminded me of a tattoo machine.