EE doable on Solo and coop (video proof)

I know it's early and only a day since this EE has been beat but the big issue comes down to the DG4 and needing 4 people to get to the boss. Has anyone tried with 2 people yet?

1) how many spikes do you get when you get the weapon

this drives me nuts that Blundell  pretty much did the exactly the same thing as in SOE, leading solo players on a multi step quest that ends in nothing

Edited by TheBiggerMuff
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awesome it can be done! I was wondering if only 1 spike at the Pyramid would work.

Man there must be some hard parts to it though like shooting the different wisps let alone upgrading each Bow & then swapping them out during the Keeper ghost step.

Whatever amount of players each game has, is the number required to do each step. Every player has to do the same thing. That's why it's called Co-op Mode. A great feature finally added into the game. Thank you Treyarch!

10 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

That is awesome it can be done! I was wondering if only 1 spike at the Pyramid would work.

Man there must be some hard parts to it though like shooting the different wisps let alone upgrading each Bow & then swapping them out during the Keeper ghost step.

Whatever amount of players each game has, is the number required to do each step. Every player has to do the same thing. That's why it's called Co-op Mode. A great feature finally added into the game. Thank you Treyarch!

I'm just happy that this is one Side Quest I know I'll actually be able to obtain, especially given the fact, I think this is probably the greatest map of all time. 

If what you said about starting the E.E. early, and being able to access the endless round to upgrade the Bows, and open everything. That should make this quest a whole lot easier on Solo. 

The real pain in the ass on Solo is going to be killing that F*****G giant keeper with Panzer2.0 coming in full force. 

Edited by Ragdo11706
4 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I'm just happy that this is one Side Quest I know I'll actually able to obtain, especially given the fact, I think this is probably the greatest map of all time.

The map seems like it is that good (atm) That you will want to complete the EE because it could be the best map of all time.

@TheBiggerMuff could you please edit in to the op that video above