Main Easter Egg Final Step??

So I Think I Have Figured Out The Last Step... It's Just How To Get There... 3 Of The O4 Are Stine Statues With 1 Missing, Dempsey. Dempsey Is Actual A Skeleton Who We Have To Revive. As You Go Down To The Undercroft, Where You Pick Up The Wrath Of The Ancients There Is A Tomb With The Vril-Ya Device That We Left On The Moon To Open The MPD... We Need To Find This Device Somewhere On Der Eisendrache To "Unlock The Frozen One". I Can't Personally Try To Do No Steps As I Have Few People Online That Has The Maps.. But Has Anyone Tried To Shoot All 4 Bows At The Same Time At The Pyramid In The Undercroft To Unlock It... Or Put All The Upgraded Bows Back Into The Chest At The Pyramid And Tried Filling Up The Zombie Souls Like On Moon. A Few Selections Of Ideas I Have, But I Think That The Vril Device Is The Key To All Of This.. It's Just Where To Find It.. In The Safe By The Teleporter Maybe... Let Me Know What You Guys Think And Add Me On PS4 To Try Some Of These Out... BLaZe_CoMm4nDo 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MCSportsHawk is live right now and they were able to get the Rocket to blast off and Dempsey flew out onto the map. Theres currently a ghost keeper floating around after they activated something. They cant get Dempsey out as the container shocks them when they get close to him. I think they're gonna finish the EE during this stream!

Nevermind they just died =(

Edited by Drewxke
  • Tech Admin
1 hour ago, BLaZe_CoMm4nDo said:

So I Think I Have Figured Out The Last Step... It's Just How To Get There... 3 Of The O4 Are Stine Statues With 1 Missing, Dempsey. Dempsey Is Actual A Skeleton Who We Have To Revive. As You Go Down To The Undercroft, Where You Pick Up The Wrath Of The Ancients There Is A Tomb With The Vril-Ya Device That We Left On The Moon To Open The MPD... We Need To Find This Device Somewhere On Der Eisendrache To "Unlock The Frozen One". I Can't Personally Try To Do No Steps As I Have Few People Online That Has The Maps.. But Has Anyone Tried To Shoot All 4 Bows At The Same Time At The Pyramid In The Undercroft To Unlock It... Or Put All The Upgraded Bows Back Into The Chest At The Pyramid And Tried Filling Up The Zombie Souls Like On Moon. A Few Selections Of Ideas I Have, But I Think That The Vril Device Is The Key To All Of This.. It's Just Where To Find It.. In The Safe By The Teleporter Maybe... Let Me Know What You Guys Think And Add Me On PS4 To Try Some Of These Out... BLaZe_CoMm4nDo 

Can you edit the post please?

Capital letters at the start of every word is not required and makes reading it hard - paragraphs would help.

Just a follow up...

MCSportsHawk got the MPD opened and a Keeper is floating over it!! theres vats on each corner of the bottom part of the MPD like in Moon that seem to need souls to fill them up again. Thats where they are at so far but it looks like the EE is almost done with

Oh and Dempsey is still trapped in the container with electricity sparking all over it

Edited by Drewxke

This is one the sickest EE's in COD. We have multiple zombie map references, keepers, hell hounds, panzers, dempsey being a critical part of this EE story is incredible the way he was implemented into it. the freakin MPD!!, Samantha's room, those bows are beyond sick, then seeing groph talking to the Docter back in time, holy mother of pearl. This map deserves a round of appluase, anyone?

9 hours ago, BLaZe_CoMm4nDo said:

I'm still trying to figure things out for myself and am desperately trying not to look at Youtube.  But, if you want to play tonight with my group, we have a three man team in need of a forth.  I am at work right now but you can add me, JJMFP, and as soon as I get home, 8:30-9:00pm I'll be ready to rock!