Jump to content
Hells Warrrior

Der Eisendrache - Main Easter Egg

Recommended Posts

Zelkova    6
2 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

I understand that. It's still proof that he's not a child though. everything in this timeline was happening on par with the original characters, minus the fact that the origins crew intervened. can you link me to the alleged ciphers that say they're the same age? I just really doubt it bc it would'nt make sense for treyarc to say that

 

4th cipher down we all here understood that this was a seperate timeline which means things in this timeline are different including ages and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zelkova said:

 

4th cipher down we all here understood that this was a seperate timeline which means things in this timeline are different including ages and such.

That isn't really the case, though. Up until Richtofen 1.0 was killed, the timeline was pretty much the exact same. I'm guessing there's some shenanigans at work. Perhaps a younger Richtofen was sent to the future, or the past as an experiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
5 minutes ago, Tac said:

We definitely are. We should make that abundantly clear.

They are there man. It's from the Origins cutscene timeline.

.....I just stated that.....

3 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

 

4th cipher down we all here understood that this was a seperate timeline which means things in this timeline are different including ages and such.

Sam is a child, anything she says can be interpreted vaguely. It could easily mean Ed was an adult and didn't want her touching his equipment and files or w/e. it's not *CONFIRMED* that they are the same age as they killed the richtofen in this universe and his age was same as when he betrayed maxis in the OTHER universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Zelkova    6
6 minutes ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

That isn't really the case, though. Up until Richtofen 1.0 was killed, the timeline was pretty much the exact same. I'm guessing there's some shenanigans at work. Perhaps a younger Richtofen was sent to the future, or the past as an experiment.

How do we know that is the case. Richtofen 1.0 was killed way way way back. This is apparently like the 4th or 5th Richtofen if you remember correctly. Your also stating to me that instead of us traveling through time which we KNOW we have done, on many occasions off screen inbetween maps, that we are in the same timeline and that someone else who is consistent in our maps time traveled and now has 3 selves on the same timeline? The version of themself we hear in the radio, the one we play as, and a child version? Not only that but we have 2 Dempseys within the same timeline niether of which timetraveled (according to you we didn't timetravel inbetween maps).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
1 minute ago, Zelkova said:

How do we know that is the case. Richtofen 1.0 was killed way way way back. This is apparently like the 4th or 5th Richtofen if you remember correctly. Your also stating to me that instead of us traveling through time which we KNOW we have done, on many occasions off screen inbetween maps, that we are in the same timeline and that someone else who is consistent in our maps time traveled and now has 3 selves on the same timeline? The version of themself we hear in the radio, the one we play as, and a child version?

I think you're blowing what I'm trying to say way out of proportion. They rode the robot to DE as we saw in the initial cutscene so it can be assumed that they came there straight from the giant. These characters have never killed any richtofens until the giant, as their selves from other universes are contacting them about the actions they will commit. I NEVER said we were in the same timeline, but that both timelines matched up almost perfectly until the ORIGINS crew intervened. there is no child version of richtofen that we can CONFIRM, only that the richtofen 1.0 was killed by 2.0, and his actions were entirely the same as the other timeline until he died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

NaBrZHunter    491

Today is a day of celebration and mourning, simultaneously. The EE has been completed, but the true Dempsey is no more. And if you really are a fan of Zombies...you will also mourn the loss of Dr. Groph. A true classic, and major contributor to this epic. Not to mention Griffin Station. 

 

Does anyone else get the feeling Blundell may have felt a certain amount of satisfaction from destroying Zielinski's masterpiece? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
Just now, NaBrZHunter said:

Today is a day of celebration and mourning, simultaneously. The EE has been completed, but the true Dempsey is no more. And if you really are a fan of Zombies...you will also mourn the loss of Dr. Groph. A true classic, and major contributor to this epic. Not to mention Griffin Station. 

 

Does anyone else get the feeling Blundell may have felt a certain amount of satisfaction from destroying Zielinski's masterpiece? 

as the easter egg was completed Zielinski had a sudden feeling of unease and anger throughout his whole body no doubt

RIP Richtofen, Dempsey, and Groph, and whoever has yet to pass. may we see the end of the rest of the characters and the triumphant return of them eventually.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Zelkova    6
2 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

I think you're blowing what I'm trying to say way out of proportion. They rode the robot to DE as we saw in the initial cutscene so it can be assumed that they came there straight from the giant. These characters have never killed any richtofens until the giant, as their selves from other universes are contacting them about the actions they will commit. I NEVER said we were in the same timeline, but that both timelines matched up almost perfectly until the ORIGINS crew intervened. there is no child version of richtofen that we can CONFIRM, only that the richtofen 1.0 was killed by 2.0, and his actions were entirely the same as the other timeline until he died.

Okay first off this isn't Richtofen 1.0 or 2.0 its Richtofen 4.0 or 5.0 according to the radio's from The Giant. Richtofen 1.0 is either dead or something as he is all the way back from Buried. Second we didn't see us leave The Giant in the truck. We saw in the Cutscene we were being chased by a Giant on a rode while having a Dempsey version in a tank with us. We have no idea how they got the subject from The Giant as there isn't anything within The Giant showing the test subject. Also the only giant on that map was broken down and not really working. It can't be the same giant. We see us in a truck getting away from a giant and winding up here at the castle. We also see on this map that Groph is more evil compared to his version from the original timelines during Black Ops 1 when we had 1.0 of all characters on Five. You also still haven't explained how 2 Dempseys are in the same timeline of which the first one didn't time travel to get to that timeline (the one who we play as) and the other was apparently always there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tac    462
7 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

I think you're blowing what I'm trying to say way out of proportion. They rode the robot to DE as we saw in the initial cutscene so it can be assumed that they came there straight from the giant. These characters have never killed any richtofens until the giant, as their selves from other universes are contacting them about the actions they will commit. I NEVER said we were in the same timeline, but that both timelines matched up almost perfectly until the ORIGINS crew intervened. there is no child version of richtofen that we can CONFIRM, only that the richtofen 1.0 was killed by 2.0, and his actions were entirely the same as the other timeline until he died.

If they rode the robot from Giant to DE, I think it's safe to say they're in the same timeline. There is no reason to think it isn't. And yes, there's proof of there being a young Richtofen. We have the Origins cutscene. And yeah, not entirely the same but certainly very close.

1 minute ago, Zelkova said:

Okay first off this isn't Richtofen 1.0 or 2.0 its Richtofen 4.0 or 5.0 according to the radio's from The Giant.

That's incorrect. They never numbered them in the trailer, just said that they were one of many. Just because they said "I killed three Richtofen's" doesn't mean it's Richtofen's 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zelkova    6
6 minutes ago, Tac said:

 

If they rode the robot from Giant to DE, I think it's safe to say they're in the same timeline. There is no reason to think it isn't. And yes, there's proof of there being a young Richtofen. We have the Origins cutscene. And yeah, not entirely the same but certainly very close.

There is also nothing saying its the same Robot from Origins too. The Giant's robot isn't working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tac    462
8 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

There is also nothing saying its the same Robot from Origins too. The Giant's robot isn't working and they were in a truck during the cutscene not riding a robot.

First, I edited my post above and mentioned you.

What? No, they weren't in the truck. They step out of the giant that was shot by the Germans in the truck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
2 minutes ago, Tac said:

 

If they rode the robot from Giant to DE, I think it's safe to say they're in the same timeline. There is no reason to think it isn't. And yes, there's proof of there being a young Richtofen. We have the Origins cutscene. And yeah, not entirely the same but certainly very close.

by same timeline I meant waw and bo1 wasn't in the same timeline as the giant and der eisendrache. The origins cutscene as of now is only confirmed to be a way off alternate universe that we have yet to set foot in. maybe for the distress of fans or just to bring an end to bo2's timeline at the time. otherwise, ye

 

3 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

There is also nothing saying its the same Robot from Origins too. The Giant's robot isn't working and they were in a truck during the cutscene not riding a robot.

Nah the O4 2.0 were riding in the robot in the cutscene. if they can time travel in between maps I have no doubt that richtofen can place the head on the body, since it is mostly his and maxis' work in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

25 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

How do we know that is the case. Richtofen 1.0 was killed way way way back. This is apparently like the 4th or 5th Richtofen if you remember correctly. Your also stating to me that instead of us traveling through time which we KNOW we have done, on many occasions off screen inbetween maps, that we are in the same timeline and that someone else who is consistent in our maps time traveled and now has 3 selves on the same timeline? The version of themself we hear in the radio, the one we play as, and a child version?

I'm not saying it's the same timeline, it changed as soon as Richtofen 1.0 (The Giant Richtofen mind you) was killed.

This is their 4th or 5th attempt. Perhaps Richtofen realized he needed the summoning key to do whatever, and went back to that point in time again.

Version of him in the radio? There ARE 3 Richtofens that we know of that were in this timeline, but there is not one on a radio. It's Origins Richtofen, original Richtofen, and Eddie. Eddie is long gone by this point, most likely has been sent to the past to grow into Origins Richtofen, or other shenanigans as I said.

EDIT: I know what you mean by the radio richtofen now, I'm not sure of what that's about. A message from another attempt? I have no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zelkova    6
9 minutes ago, Tac said:

First, I edited my post above and mentioned you.

What? No they weren't. They step out of the giant that was shot by the Germans in the truck.

I mistyped you'll have to forgive me but my thing still stands that it can't be the same Giant from The Giant.

7 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

by same timeline I meant waw and bo1 wasn't in the same timeline as the giant and der eisendrache. The origins cutscene as of now is only confirmed to be a way off alternate universe that we have yet to set foot in. maybe for the distress of fans or just to bring an end to bo2's timeline at the time. otherwise, ye

 

Nah the O4 2.0 were riding in the robot in the cutscene. if they can time travel in between maps I have no doubt that richtofen can place the head on the body, since it is mostly his and maxis' work in the first place.

WaW, BO1, and most of BO2 were in the same timeline (there are of course maps that are not such as Origins, Mob, and Call (that's in its own timeline apparently). I already said I mistyped about the robot thing. My point is there is nothing proving we didn't travel to another dimension inbetween this map and The Giant. We certainly didn't do it during Origins and The Giant as only Richtofen did since they even mention that he left them. Richtofen obviously has a method of traveling through dimensions.

1 minute ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

I'm not saying it's the same timeline, it changed as soon as Richtofen 1.0 (The Giant Richtofen mind you) was killed.

This is their 4th or 5th attempt. Perhaps Richtofen realized he needed the summoning key to do whatever, and went back to that point in time again.

Version of him in the radio? There ARE 3 Richtofens that we know of that were in this timeline, but there is not one on a radio. It's Origins Richtofen, original Richtofen, and Eddie. Eddie is long gone by this point, most likely has been sent to the past to grow into Origins Richtofen, or other shenanigans as I said.

There is one on a radio we hear talking to Groph during the EE. He is discussing about group 935 and their plans. There is a radio also that plays Richtofen's speech in regards to the Griffin station on this map and it being underway. There is a cipher stating that Richtofen fears Maxis obsession with the girl is making him go crazy and he need to report it to 935 (both these last 2 things were also on other maps but they are also on this one). The Richtofen in all of those is the one we killed too. We have a darker Groph in this map too seperate from the original. We have 2 Dempseys in the same timeline as well. That alone has to mean time travel has to have occured as the Origins crew didn't Time Travel inbetween Origin and The Giant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
3 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

I mistyped you'll have to forgive me but my thing still stands that it can't be the same Giant from The Giant.

WaW, BO1, and most of BO2 were in the same timeline (there are of course maps that are not such as Origins, Mob, and Call (that's in its own timeline apparently). I already said I mistyped about the robot thing. My point is there is nothing proving we didn't travel to another dimension inbetween this map and The Giant. We certainly didn't do it during Origins and The Giant as only Richtofen did since they even mention that he left them. Richtofen obviously has a method of traveling through dimensions.

There is one on a radio we hear talking to Groph during the EE. He is discussing about group 935 and their plans. There is a radio also that plays Richtofen's speech in regards to the Griffin station on this map and it being underway. There is a cipher stating that Richtofen fears Maxis obsession with the girl is making him go crazy and he need to report it to 935 (both these last 2 things were also on other maps but they are also on this one). The Richtofen in all of those is the one we killed too. We have a darker Groph in this map too seperate from the original. We have 2 Dempseys in the same timeline as well. That alone has to mean time travel has to have occured as the Origins crew didn't Time Travel inbetween Origin and The Giant.

how could they have not time traveled to the giant? are you implying they waited through ww1 and parts of 2 with their thumbs up their asses as richtofen did his shit and then they all somehow met at the giant, with his old self there for no earthly reason, killing maxis and sam?

the only problem I have with what you said about them changing timelines in between the giant and DE is if they are trying to make a fresh start, why would they kill off versions of themselves in completely different universes?

and for the last part, there's still nothing to convince us that both maps aren't in the same universe, DE taking place immediately after the giant

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

6 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

There is one on a radio we hear talking to Groph during the EE. He is discussing about group 935 and their plans. There is a radio also that plays Richtofen's speech in regards to the Griffin station on this map and it being underway. There is a cipher stating that Richtofen fears Maxis obsession with the girl is making him go crazy and he need to report it to 935 (both these last 2 things were also on other maps but they are also on this one). The Richtofen in all of those is the one we killed too. We have a darker Groph in this map too seperate from the original. We have 2 Dempseys in the same timeline as well. That alone has to mean time travel has to have occured as the Origins crew didn't Time Travel inbetween Origin and The Giant.

....Okay? S0 why bother calling him radio Richtofen when he's the one we killed?

A darker Groph? We don't really know the original all that well, so that point is moot. Right. 2 Dempsey's. I did not dispute that. In fact, you're going off on a tangeant, of course they used time travel to get from Origins to the Giant. I'm merely stating this is the same timeline from WaW to BO2, up until Richtofen 1.0 is killed. Origins makes it a bit trickier, but my guess is that their timeline was changed completely, and is separate from the main one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zelkova    6

@ZombieOfTheDead We are not in the same bloody timeline as the one from BO2 and WaW we can't be as that one goes even further ahead than this one.

 

@urbanrooster The reason that we cannot state they time traveled after Origins is because they explicity stated that they traveled from the Origins area for a while and then were left by Richtofen who is the only one among them who can time travel or rather travel between dimensions. From then the first time they see him is at the beginning of Origins when he shot the other Richtofen that they were all trying to stop which they stated it had been months (or it had been years I forget which) since he had left them. I still want to know where did this Giant they traveled in at the beginning of DE come from as we only see 1 giant in The Giant and its not functional and looks pretty destroyed. That means its another giant. So your telling me they managed in that time span to stumble upon another Giant started operating it. Figured out EXACTLY where the test subject would be located (mind you this test subject a.k.a. Dempsey was also on the move in a truck) and then attacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Zelkova said:

@ZombieOfTheDead We are not in the same bloody timeline as the one from BO2 and WaW we can't be as that one goes even further ahead than this one.

What about "it's the same up until Richtofen is killed" don't you understand? I never said it was the same. I'm just saying it was the same up to that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zelkova    6
Just now, ZombieOfTheDead said:

What about "it's the same up until Richtofen is killed" don't you understand? I never said it was the same. I'm just saying it was the same up to that point.

Your saying that up until HALF WAY through The Giant's cutscene we are in the same timeline as BO2 and WaW and BO1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
6 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

@ZombieOfTheDead We are not in the same bloody timeline as the one from BO2 and WaW we can't be as that one goes even further ahead than this one.

 

@urbanrooster The reason that we cannot state they time traveled after Origins is because they explicity stated that they traveled from the Origins area for a while and then were left by Richtofen who is the only one among them who can time travel or rather travel between dimensions. From then the first time they see him is at the beginning of Origins when he shot the other Richtofen that they were all trying to stop. I still want to know where did this Giant they traveled in at the beginning of DE come from as we only see 1 giant in The Giant and its not functional and looks pretty destroyed. That means its another giant. So your telling me they managed in that time span to stumble upon another Giant started operating it. Figured out EXACTLY where the test subject would be located (mind you this test subject a.k.a. Dempsey was also on the move in a truck) and then attacked.

You're just repeating what zombieofthedead said, not correcting him.

Of course they had to travel between origins and the giant, that's what I was trying to explain, I never said richtofen didn't leave them at some point. you were saying they hadn't traveled at all besides richtofen. The robot at the giant was nearly finished, not destroyed. it has no damage to it whatsoever and the crane was prepped to place the head on the body. I'm telling you they either repaired or FINISHED the robot that is visible. and crazier stuff has happened in this game than them tracking down a shipment that was ordered to be made, the same way as in every other timeline

Edited by urbanrooster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

urbanrooster    17
Just now, ZombieOfTheDead said:

Most likely, yes. 

@Zelkova Notice we mean the same TIMELINE, not the same universe. and bo2 is a bit of an outlier. More like origins takes place in another completely different universe and the origins crew were transported by samantha to a universe where the timeline is relatively the same as waw-bo2's buried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Zelkova    6
11 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

You're just repeating what zombieofthedead said, not correcting him.

Of course they had to travel between origins and the giant, that's what I was trying to explain, I never said richtofen didn't leave them at some point. you were saying they hadn't traveled at all besides richtofen. The robot at the giant was nearly finished, not destroyed. it has no damage to it whatsoever and the crane was prepped to place the head on the body. I'm telling you they either repaired or FINISHED the robot that is visible. and crazier stuff has happened in this game than them tracking down a shipment that was ordered to be made, the same was as in every other timeline

I wasn't repeating what he said I was just trying to make him see how silly it seems to state that the timeline was the same up until halfway through a cutscene. You yourself also stated how silly something similar to what your implying is "how could they have not time traveled to the giant? are you implying they waited through ww1 and parts of 2 with their thumbs up their asses as richtofen did his shit and then they all somehow met at the giant, with his old self there for no earthly reason, killing maxis and sam?". So your going to tell me these guys managed to basically sit there and managed to get a derelict factory to function again and managed to hold out long enough for nothing to go wrong and then to have the crane put on the head minding you how long attaching it and ensuring it is properly connected as well as the computers inside were function and everything (even in this day and age such a thing of that magnitude would take days if not weeks) and then all of them managing to get in during this whole time zombies are constantly coming (they aren't going to stop) then get it working and know where a moving Dempsey is located at that exact moment. Then chase him down and from there attack to the point where we see the opening of DE. You do realize how more crazy that is and time consuming compared to the simple explanation I gave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
6 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

I wasn't repeating what he said I was just trying to make him see how silly it seems to state that the timeline was the same up until halfway through a cutscene. You yourself also stated how silly something similar to what your implying is "how could they have not time traveled to the giant? are you implying they waited through ww1 and parts of 2 with their thumbs up their asses as richtofen did his shit and then they all somehow met at the giant, with his old self there for no earthly reason, killing maxis and sam?". So your going to tell me these guys managed to basically sit there and managed to get a derelict factory to function again and managed to old out long enough for nothing to go wrong and then to have the crane put on the head minding you how long attaching it and ensuring it is properly connected as well as the computers inside were function and everything (even in this day and age such a thing of that magnitude would take days if not weeks) and then all of them managing to get in during this whole time zombies are constantly coming (they aren't going to stop) then get it working and know where a moving Dempsey is located at that exact moment. Then chase him down and from there attack to the point where we see the opening of DE. You do realize how more crazy that is and time consuming compared to the simple explanation I gave?

his timeline theory makes perfect sense. they came to stop richtofen from finishing his plan in this universe so why not tp to the point where he starts it and stop him? And all they needed to do was attach the head of the robot to the body. not like it requires a ton of skill considering the guy that made the robot and facility is there with them. and dude they just shot down a rocket in space and destroyed the moon all on their own, while being attacked by a plethora of enemies. what makes you think they couldn't hot-wire a robot and track down the same test subject they would have had to track down 4 other times??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×