All Ciphers

Tac

• Administrators

Qi9tUU4.png

We have discovered that there are beings that can travel between dimensions without the aid of the teleporters.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

edWdPdp.png

I MEET THE REPORTER WHO WAS TO DELIVER THE ARTIFACT. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO BRING IT ON HIS TRUCK IN A CRATE. BUT WHEN I ARRIVED, THE REPORTER WAS BABBLING, AND ACTING WILDLY, WAVING A LETTER IN HIS HAND TELLING ME TO STAY AWAY. THE CRATE CONTAINING THE ARTIFACT HAD BEEN SEALED WITH SOME ANCIENT MAGIC. WHEN I TOLD HIM I MUST HAVE THE ARTIFACT AND MOVED TOWARD THE CRATE, HE ATTACKED ME. I ACTED IN SELF-DEFENSE STABBING HIM IN THE CHEST.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PonD9GY.png

THE LAST TEST SUBJECT THE MEXICAN DIED BUT DURING THE AUTOPSY I HAVE DISCOVERED THE KEY TO CREATE THE UNDEAD ARMY THAT WE SEEK WE ARE NOW READY TO CAPTURE THE FOUR TEST SUBJECTS IDENTIFIED IN REPORT FORTY FOUR

gg78XmT.png

FATHER INTRODUCED ME TO A NEW FRIEND THAT JUST ARRIVED HIS NAME IS EDWARD HE IS NICE BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE TO SHARE THE TOYS

zKgQoXP.jpg

AFTER THE SUCCESS AT THE RISING SUN FACILITY, DIVISION #9 IS MOVING WITH PHASE #2. THE ISLAND FACILITY IS NOW OPERATIONAL AND INITIAL TESTING UNDERWAY.

CrFcUvN.png

*unsolved*

EFZIL COVNITF
KUN ER GYYWKJOLE
FEEKUBY XTRXAANW
PA VUVYSOV QY
DEY FO AZ IT
IUIB SYNWM DOQ
MIMR JOAB EQ

6p9qemE.png

I HAVE RECEIVED ANOTHER TOY POSTED BY M

Mm1q3gf.jpg

*unsolved*

o yo l rrgnrdcyhea
thsyar a p w sryy c auM
ag ,naaca ldwylnmrphoto...
llulf yoirntin teop noekuaoKu
Zyiooy.ee ulZ

SKWWx1W.jpg

MISSION LOG ENTRY FORTY FIVE I AM OVER THE SITE LOOKING DOWN THROUGH THE OPEN DOOR I CAN SEE WEIRD DISTORTION BELOW ME LIKE A LOCALIZED AURORA BOREALIS I WOULD NORMALLY CANCEL THE OPERATION BUT WE DON'T HAVE TIME LUCKILY I HAVE TAKEN EXPERIMENTAL WEAPONRY VERSION THREE THAT NO ONE HAS SEEN BEFORE FROM MY PREVIOUS MISSION NEVER SAY NEVER PETER

tvEMglR.png

AFTER THE GREAT BATTLE, THEY STOOD UPON THE MOUND. THEIR LIGHT SHONE DOWN AND CLEANSED ALL THE SICKNESS FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE. THEY ARE THE FIRST; THEY ARE THE LAST... VISIONS OF FRACTURED WORLDS AND STRANGE ROOMS HAUNTED OUR DREAMS.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

V2 Cipher

We have discovered that there are beings that can travel between dimensions without the aid of the teleporters.

935 Cipher

*unsolved*

IMEIV TGOOC RAPOI WILND TATHB ESGII
EAVRA DELBC HRTLA CSITA NIEBL GGAAO
SRGTD THADH HMOCK ESTAE TOWHS ATST.
VERAN YERLW ANTIE ANHUS FOWHI AEGH.
HEAEA IOBRB UDWAD ,WIIN YTAFA LCENT
ACAEA CFEIE POTIE INKWH HBATV IIMEH
NITDW NTOVA NTTAD SENRS TRDHR UCT,T
SACAN HG.TI ACEIE IHATR DTTEN MIODE
FWAGI NEERB INNSH TECNH AITML ETDHE
CINST HETHR TENGI TEITE ,DLTE LACOR
NSE.W MTITE ,.-DN STERW E.HIN HARRR
NGLE TAYEE AEOMC MIRED TMEFB IE

TESTSUBJECT Cipher

The last test subject, the Mexican, died, but during the autopsy I have discovered the key to create the army that we seek. We are now ready to capture the four subjects identified in report forty four.

gg78XmT.png

FATHER INTRODUCED ME TO A NEW FRIEND THAT JUST ARRIVED HIS NAME IS EDWARD HE IS NICE BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE TO SHARE THE TOYS

zKgQoXP.jpg

AFTER THE SUCCESS AT THE RISING SUN FACILITY, DIVISION #9 IS MOVING WITH PHASE #2. THE ISLAND FACILITY IS NOW OPERATIONAL AND INITIAL TESTING UNDERWAY.

gEzrOSD.jpg

*unsolved*

Desk Cipher

*unsolved*

EFZIL COVNITF
KUN ER GYYWKJOLE
FEEKUBY XTRXAANW
PA VUVYSOV QY
DEY FO AZ IT
IUIB SYNWM DOQ
MIMR JOAB EQ

• Administrators
1 hour ago, res_syndicate said:

Guys i have an idea what if one of the unsolved cyphers i the key to unlock the second? let me know the thought

It's certainly could, but it would be away from how they've done it in the past. Hopefully some people that are good with cryptography can help!

24 minutes ago, Dobis said:

I would love a vague explanation as to how these things are cracked

There's a few ways you could go. I'd head to this thread and this will at least start you off. From there, for any that don't have descriptions linked, you can either go search YouTube for examples of the cipher types or wait for YouTubers to start uploading videos (if they do).

guy ive got an idea why inst the cypher with all the letters a sorted with number like a chart salved yet?

it seems so simple, Ive brightened the photo and it seams that all you have to do is take the number 00 and u get 00=g 01=m 02=r 03=u 04=d 05=e

if you get the number from 1-99 become another cypher

im sure yall are already aware of that right? could anyone get me the completed end result of the 1-99 code

gEzrOSD.jpg

19 minutes ago, Zelkova said:

You know guys in the one cipher they said that they have done the autopsy of the Mexican. But then they mention that they are now ready to get the FOUR test subjects.....  Where is the fourth?

Also they got Dempsey by accident. At least originally. Part of me thinks this one of those Treyarch moments.

33 minutes ago, Matuzz said:

Also they got Dempsey by accident. At least originally. Part of me thinks this one of those Treyarch moments.

That would seriously (sadly) not surprise me, although I truly hope that there is something more to this that we haven't discovered yet, and that this is not the case.

35 minutes ago, Matuzz said:

I have a feeling we have a lot more to go because in this map it also references about Edward being a new boy for Samantha to play with (he also doesn't like sharing the toys). This would imply the Edward of the current timeline is a child too. I thought they teleported from the Origins dimension. Also why was Samantha here at this castle? Why was the child Edward here? This isn't the same location as the Origin ending cutscene either.

• Administrators

Finally solved one myself! Using the image I posted above, we can get this from the cipher @Rissole25 posted:

MISSION LOG ENTRY FORTY FIVE
I AM OVER THE SITE LOOKING DOWN THROUGH THE OPEN DOOR I CAN SEE WEIRD DISTORTION BELOW ME LIKE A LOCALIZED AURORA BOREALIS I WOULD NORMALLY CANCEL THE OPERATION BUT WE DON'T HAVE TIME LUCKILY I HAVE TAKEN EXPERIMENTAL WEAPONRY VERSION THREE THAT NO ONE HAS SEEN BEFORE FROM MY PREVIOUS MISSION NEVER SAY NEVER PETER

EDIT: For anyone who has watched Lost, this reminds me of it so much. This image in particular, for those who have seen the show.

IMEIV TGOOC RAPOI WILND TATHB ESGII

EAVRA DELBC HRTLA CSITA NIEBL GGAAO

SRGTO THADH HMOCK ESTAE TOWHS ATST.

VERAN YERLW ANTIE ANHUS FOWHI AEGH.

HEAEA IOBRB UDWAD ,WIIN YTAFA LCENT

ACAEA CFEIE POTIE INKWH HBATV IIMEH

NITDW NTOVA NTTAD SENRS TRDHR UCT,T

SACAN HG.TI ACEIE IHATR DTTEN MIODE

FWAGI NEERB INNSH TECNH AITML ETDHE

CINST HETHR TENGI TEITE ,DLTE LACOR

NSE.W MTITE ,.-DN STERW E.HIN HARRR

NGLE TAYEE AEOMC MIRED TMEFB IE

...the last line is suspicious?

21 hours ago, MikeCirka said:

In the key are the numbers 1-9 without any numbers repeated. There are also random bits of punctuation in the note itself. Has anyone tried rearranging the letters in 9 letter groups based on the key?

Looks like amsco or ubchi... 345 letters 11 symbols 

So 40/39 in exchange signs each number 

Get 10 sheets of notes..

I also counted the letters (there only 22) ... So u get the highest counts: e  t a i n h r (oscd = all 14) 

Tried to rearranging the letters so you maybe get another keyword e.g "Ironheart" 

Hope u understand what I talk about because english is Not my First language...

This one in the Quick Revive room under the mailbox table. Not sure if someone else posted this one? I found it in there the other day when I went down. xD

o yo L rrgndcyhea 
thsyar a p w sryy c aum 
ag ,naaca idwylnmrphoto...
llulf yoirntin teop noekuaokv 
Zyiooy.ee ulZ

Castle-Cipher.png

Archived