The Meh

Der Eisendrache Easter Egg Song | "Dead Again"

The Meh    75

I didn't really see any other posts on this yet, so I figured that I would post this now. This is the Der Eisendrache EE Song:

Any thoughts on the song itself, guys?

Personally, I find it to be okay... but it's not the greatest song ever, either.

Edited by The Meh

I listened to it this morning at school and I enjoyed it. I don't know how to describe but I guess the best way to put it is that it feels a little more intense and personally I think it's a good song to slay zombies to.

• Like 1

DaveLo07    172

I like it. I wasn't instantly blown away by it, but it's definitely a grower. I thought the remix of Beauty of Annihilation in The Giant was the worst easter egg song to date, so good to see them moving in a positive direction again.

The Meh    75

>goes onto Xbox for the day since there's no school
>comes back to his post being pinned

._. (Thank you...)

The Meh    75
54 minutes ago, The Meh said:

>goes onto Xbox for the day since there's no school
>comes back to his post being pinned

._. (Thank you...)

Speaking of which... where's my medal? @Hells Warrrior?

Wasn't a huge fan of this one. It feels off key. I feel like the problem with it is, the vocals and instrumental parts don't match up. Alone both are fine, but together it just sounds off. Still, not the worst song by any means.

DrVonstool    62

This song is so brutal and is a great return to this form of music. The opening riff is so delicious and the drums, so malicious. I feel bad for any band that wants to play these songs live simply because the drummer has his work cut out for him. The harmonies are so brutal that it almost crossed over a genre line at some point in the song. Helloween was brutal enough to do the same and tip toed on genre lines which made for incredible artwork (Excluding some albums; it's a personal thing, really). This song is no different. It's philosophical, brutal, intriguing, malicious, complex, and most of all heavy. I'm excited to hear more tunes of the like and possibly in Gobble Gum form. Call it "Tuned Up" and allow me to listen to a random Zombies song whenever I eat it.

Awards

Steelie    14

I actually like it a lot, the lyrics really fit the situation! Has anyone heard the theatrical version yet by the way? It's quite good, though the vocals don't really work with the slow start in my opinion.