A new videogame based in zombies

Zomban

I have an idea for you, what if the next game treyarch make is based only in zombies?And in this game you could put all the zombie maps treyarch has already done, remastered And make new ones too
And finally connect all these maps with an story And multiplayer in  it

Edited by Zomban
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey Zomban, folks have been suggesting an all-zombies game for some time, but we gotta remember this is Call of Duty. It's not likely.

But hey, welcome to the site. I will say this...all the maps are already connected with a story, and we're extremely dedicated to it here. I'd recommend, if you're interested in learning more about the story that has been developing since World at War Zombies, you go dive into the threads and check out the innumerable resources and discussions we have on the subject. Otherwise, please ensure that if you have a question or a topic you wish to make, that you do so in an appropriate forum. (IE, this is the "Introductions" forum for new member introductions). 

Just  wanna note that I am not a moderator. Just giving a friendly reminder, one user to another. Welcome aboard!