Der Eisendrache Highest Round??

Tac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 32 solo, Electric bow, with PaP BRM, buffed with blast furnace. I just ran the area where the weather vane is, it's like running the centrefuse room on Ascension. When Soldat shows up, just hit the trap to suspend him in the air (or use upgraded lightning bow) and lay into him, plus there is a wundersphere right behind you if for some odd reason you mess up.

I think I'm in love. Upgraded the electric and the wolf bow today and holy moly are they sick. I like how the wolf bow slows them down and the charge shot clears nice long lines or obstructions in my path. The electric feels a bit OP. I finally made it to 22 tonight on solo and had a pretty decent setup. Had jugg, revive, stamin up, mule kick, PAP'd BRM with blast furnace, PAP'd Dingo with fireworks and the wolf bow. Thanks to pop shocks I got the panzer with a melee but after staying up till 3 playing my focus started to fade. Should've paused and came back later ?

God, I can't even imagine how amazing the next map will be!

54 new record for me. Got my 50 so im done as well. 

Lemme tell ya fellas: the lava/fire/magma bow is by FAR THE BEST. I will post a guide soon. But basically, if you shoot it at something, it will always insta-kill. The lightning is NOTHING compared to this. You wanna get outta trouble, lava is best.

33 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

54 new record for me. Got my 50 so im done as well. 

Lemme tell ya fellas: the lava/fire/magma bow is by FAR THE BEST. I will post a guide soon. But basically, if you shoot it at something, it will always insta-kill. The lightning is NOTHING compared to this. You wanna get outta trouble, lava is best.

I think lightning might be best for camping, wolf for clearing the way, and fire is like in the middle. The void/skull bow is the red headed step child ?

• Tech Admin

Just to add, training at the trap up by the weathervane is the best spot imo. Safety in 4 locations, one is the wundersphere straight to a non infested area for some rest bite before an onslaught.

If you are looking to camp, QR room, keep the gate too mule kick closed and zombies will only come in the room from the front. Lighting bow or any upgraded bow will see you progress quickly and if shit hits the fan, open gate to mule kick and camp at the teleporter in the undercroft.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 9:00 PM, EpicSkittlez said:

My highest round so far is 40. I used the lightning bow and a ray gun. You can get pretty far with the lightning bow. I have gotten to 38 with the void bow though.

Did you camp with the void bow, or did you train with it? I ask because I've never built it, it seems like all you need is the lightning and wolf bows...

Archived