"The WONDERFUL-Fizz Idea factory"

Der Wonderfizz

E8B95364AADCEC9A2CE084CBEBF24A6B84C0FA88

It's a mysterious perk machine able to pull a perk into existence, presumably from another world, even worlds outside the current map you're on.

And, YOU my good sir or madam, are Dr. Monty's LATEST scientist on hire. 
Your job? Create your own perk machines for all to enjoy. 

Essentially, this is a thread for any perk ideas you may want to implement, create, or discuss, similar to the

"WONDERful Wonder Weapon Discussion Thread" (which you shouldn't confuse with this thread) 

Perk Suggestions: 

Please fill out the fallowing file for every perk you wish to purpose to the table: 

Perk Name: __________                                   (Include an image or design here of the perk's Machine if you wish)

Costs: (In terms of points)                                  (Include an image or design here of the perk's emblem if you wish)

Uses: List the description of your perk here, include downsides, buffs, and any special instances it would be used in. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel Physical fizz needs more fo a buff then that. I mean PHD flopper did that, gave you the ability to flop-splode, and nullified fall damage for only 2000 points. The only type of self-damage in this game is explosive damage btw. 

Deadshot 1.0 costs 1500 and is put in the wunderfizz typically now as the sort of "bad" perk to get. I really don't see much of an improvement in the 2.0 phase. I feel a real improvement for it, would be if something like headshots that don't kill zombies will occasionally explode the heads from time to time, harming zombies around them in close range as well.