Sign in to follow this  
TheDunbarian

PC/XB1 Players: How are you gonna kill the time next month?

TheDunbarian    14

So the tables have turned and PS4 players get Der Eisendrache on Tuesday, while the Xbox One and, as always, PC players (like me) have to wait a month before we get some new zombies action. So that means, along with spending a month avoiding this forum and YouTube like the plague (no spoilers!), finding a way to amuse ourselves for a month to kill time while waiting.

For me personally, I'm gonna start by finishing up the zombies challenges to get the last few calling cards. The only ones I have left are all GobbleGum-related ones: the Phoenix Up one, the Burned Out one, and the Ephemeral Enhancement one. (I also need the Dark Ops one for completing the SoE easter egg, but I'm never gonna find 3 more PC players to do that with.) Then I'll try to get Red Hex camo and max level on all the zombies guns. I"m mostly done, it's really not hard. Then, I guess I'll switch to mostly multiplayer to see how many guns I can get diamond before DE comes out - already done with shotguns, and just finished SMGs last night. Think I'll start pistols today. Oh, and of course I've gotta open as many rare supply drops as possible to get cool camos. Ironically, my favorite part about getting new camos in multiplayer is using them on my guns in zombies. Finally, I'm sure I will play some more zombies after I'm done with the challenges and weapons kits to save up some Liquid Divinium, so that I can spend it all when the DLC comes out in hopes of getting some of those new mega GobbleGums!

I'll also be pretty busy in real life, what with school, a weekend vacation in Florida, visiting my girlfriend for Valentine's Day... oh, and the new Fire Emblem game comes out. I don't think I'll have too much trouble waiting for March.

Anyways, what're y'all planning on doing to kill the time?

Awards

Spider    144

As I'm a main Xbox One gamer with Zombies, I'll have to switch to my second console the PS4 and play the New DLC until it hits the XBox One; :75:

Floryzzz    3
22 hours ago, XPG Richtofen said:

As I'm a main Xbox One gamer with Zombies, I'll have to switch to my second console the PS4 and play the New DLC until it hits the XBox One; :75:

I may wonder, why purchase the season pass twice?

Awards

TheDunbarian    14
1 hour ago, Floryzzz said:

I may wonder, why purchase the season pass twice?

Some people just have excessive amounts of money. XPG Richtofen is among them, in case the fact that he has not only one, but both next gen consoles didn't make that obvious. *intensely envies*

Awards

Spider    144
1 hour ago, TheDunbarian said:

Some people just have excessive amounts of money. XPG Richtofen is among them, in case the fact that he has not only one, but both next gen consoles didn't make that obvious. *intensely envies*

I don't have excessive amounts of money, just I save up that's all ;)

Hells Warrrior    564
2 hours ago, TheDunbarian said:

but both next gen consoles didn't make that obvious. *intensely envies*

Just to heighten that envy, I have 2 XBox Ones and 2 PS4's in this house ;)

I'm going to maintain my "Sacred' thread so Xbox and PC users can continue to discuss "Der Eisendrache" and what they thing about it WITHOUT spoiling any of the fun for us. I also plan to use that thread as a base for easter-egg hunting once the DLC is released for us as well. Obviously not ALL easter egg-hunting as that would just be counter productive, but I'd like to be able to find and discover the main easter egg for myself, which is something I NEVER get to do.