Audio que

JJMFP

I cannot find anything on this but was playing on the giant solo and never linked the teleporters.  Round 15 or 16 a teleporter sound and audio que says something is activated. Might want to check this out.  I immediately tried it with 3 people and sure enough, AUDIO QUE!!!!!

Edited by JJMFP
Added Link to Video
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

I cannot find anything on this but was playing on the giant solo and never linked the teleporters.  Round 15 or 16 a teleporter sound and audio que says something is activated. Might want to check this out.  I immediately tried it with 3 people and sure enough, AUDIO QUE!!!!!

We played this following  this post and heard nothing.   

On 24-1-2016 at 9:52 AM, Schrödinger said:

Someone activate a trap.

Nope ive been the only one alive in multiplayer matches and heard this many times. Also heard it in solo

It sounds like Bridge defence active. I have wondered many times why it says that. Also when i heard it i hadn't interacted with the map in a while so i had nothing to do with it

Did you activate some electric trap, maybe few rounds before?
When you activate a trap, it can't be used for a while (the button of that trap becomes red). After a few minutes the trap becomes available again, and the audio "bridge defence active" is heard.

21 hours ago, cero said:

Did you activate some electric trap, maybe few rounds before?
When you activate a trap, it can't be used for a while (the button of that trap becomes red). After a few minutes the trap becomes available again, and the audio "bridge defence active" is heard.

Isn't that a sound not a a quote?

I isolated my audio and played.  It says bridge defense active.  The only problem is that this is an audio que for when after you use the trap.  I just found it strange that it just so happened to que around 15.  I never ever use the traps in early rounds, but I can confirm that it is the bridge trap.  Just another "down the rabbit hole" chase I geuss.