Sign in to follow this  
GOBBLEgumCHOMP

Bootlegger

Does anyone know why you cannot upgrade the bootlegger and add attachments... Feel like there has to be a reason for this.

You can upgrade it in the Pack-a-Punch Machine, twice in fact. The reason you cannot add attachments is because it is a Zombies exclusive gun, or in this case map exclusive. You can only add attachments to weapons that appear in all maps. The same goes for the Bloodhound which is Shadows of Evil exclusive and the MR6 which has only so far appeared in a DLC map so it would not be in the Weapon Kits, unless it is patched in at a later date when the Giant is fully released to everyone.

Think about it this way: Chances are this is the last time they'll see this weapon, so why do we need to make a set of customizables for it's unique design that no one in MP, Camp. or Zombies will care about. 

Tattoo247    118

It's a shame it's not all that powerful, because it's really fun to use. It's about as W@W as this game has got in terms of weaponry. And to my knowledge there are no relevant quotes about the weapon to make it sound any more important than it is.

In a way I am glad it's not customizable because I plan on eventually doing 10 prestige's and maxing out all weapons, this is just one less I have to worry about.