What's Up with Stamin?

83457    263

When you try to run after you stop or after slowing down, a lone zombie can beat you down because when he hits you, you stop in your tracks with each hit. I think this only happens if you have Stamin-Up and try to run away.

I've been watching this, and it seems to only happen when i have SU.

Note that, sometimes I'm a genius, but sometimes I'm a Jenius with a capitol J, so I'd like some more eyes on this before i declare that it's true.

Thanks.

---------------

Stamin = a course, wooly fabric used in the manufacture of garments. How this makes you run longer is a mystery.

Just so that you know...

Edited by 83457

It is not just with Stamin-Up, it happens without it. It's a common problem too, not sure if it is intended or not.

Ragdo11706    363

What I hate even more than that, when talking about "Stamin-Up". When your running around,  then all of a sudden out of nowhere, your character gets a MutherF*****G "CharlieHorse" and comes to a complete stop. 

Then afterwards, not Sprint, Run, nor Jog, but literally powerwalk. Haha what the actual F**k. Can't tell you how many deaths I've had, resulting from this.

• Like 1

83457    263
3 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

It is not just with Stamin-Up, it happens without it. It's a common problem too, not sure if it is intended or not.

Okay. I was testing it yesterday, and it was only happening when i had SU.

I'm not surprised that it was trying to trick me (Adjusts tinfoil headwear).

But it definitely seems to be if you try to run while being hit. It's easier to walk away, i think.

Hmmm. I'm keeping an eye on this.

Ragdo11706    363
28 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Okay. I was testing it yesterday, and it was only happening when i had SU.

I'm not surprised that it was trying to trick me (Adjusts tinfoil headwear).

But it definitely seems to be if you try to run while being hit. It's easier to walk away, i think.

Hmmm. I'm keeping an eye on this.

The way the "Keepers" bitch smack the f**k out of you. I can't help but laugh my ass off everytime.

83457    263
1 minute ago, Ragdo11706 said:

The way the "Keepers" bitch smack the f**k out of you. I can't help but laugh my ass off everytime.

When i want to have them break my shield, it's hilarious. It's like 4-5 slaps per second and the 'heeyas' remind me of 'tongue-y' from Kung Pow. Heeeyayayayaya!

"I am bleeding, making me the victor" -Wimp-Lo

Floryzzz    3

Getting slowly dragged into a group of zombies because you stop running when you get hit is indeed the worst.

But hey developer mindset.

its_not_a_bug_its_a_feature_by_forester_

• Like 1

Awards

Floryzzz    3
10 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

You likely notice it more with stamin-up because of the increased sprint time. 

They really want you to camp in this game don't they.... 

Indeed it is way to effective to camp

Awards

Tattoo247    118

I guess I've been lucky, haven't noticed this. Does it happen in Giant too? I never buy staminup on Giant but it's a priority in multiplayer matches of SoE, can't say I've ever been hit and stopped except for in Nightmare mode. Has anyone noticed this on ps4?