No corn glitch

anonymous

• Moderators

Yesterday I played Tranzit with two friends, local split screen.

So, we build the NAVtable in the cornfield, under the pylon, piece by piece, and once it was finished, me and another friend left the cornfield and went to the power station, while one friend was staying there.

He killed some zombies, I guess 20 or some, and then, the whole cornfield disappeared.

From the pylon you could see the road, and even further, you could see the Prototype.

But you still couldn't walk on the places where the corn once was, like there was an invisible wall.

This has to be a glitch, since we didn't do anything special and it just happened.

But did this once happen to someone else?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
11 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

I can't say I have! But that's a pretty huge graphic glitch! Wow. 

Yeah, it looked awesome.

At that moment I thought: "Shall I take a picture of it?

Nah, we are having much fun now and at this moment I don't care about posting it on CoDZ."

Well, you understand, now I feel really sorry for not making a picture or video of it.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Yeah, it looked awesome.

At that moment I thought: "Shall I take a picture of it?

Nah, we are having much fun now and at this moment I don't care about posting it on CoDZ."

Well, you understand, now I feel really sorry for not making a picture or video of it.

HAHAHAHA! Been there, done that. And you really should have recorded that because it would be one of the few times someone had that much fun playing Tranzit! ;) LOL! Jk. I actually used to love Tranzit...before I played anything else on console (as opposed to iOS, where I started.)

• Moderators
18 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

HAHAHAHA! Been there, done that. And you really should have recorded that because it would be one of the few times someone had that much fun playing Tranzit! ;) LOL! Jk. I actually used to love Tranzit...before I played anything else on console (as opposed to iOS, where I started.)

It's actually my favourite map (I'm someone from the bo2 generation, so I haven't experienced the bo1 and waw hype, however, I REALLY love the old maps too, more than the other bo2 and bo3 maps, except Origins).

If I play with friends, the funniest thing to do is Tranzit.

You get situations like this:

"The bus honks it leaves!"

"I will buy a box weapop one more time, before it leaves"

"No no, the bus leaves, quick!"

"Too late, what should I do"

"Run after the bus"

"Awww, what are those creatures in the mist, get of me"

"Use knife, use knife...."

I just have so much fun with it, unlike many others :)